• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What made you smile/happy today?

Years
  • How my sister took care of me when I felt ill last night. Afterwards she gave me advice on things before she went to work this morning that made me feel happy so I smiled and felt extremely supported by her.

Years
    • Online now
    I played a chess game with 90% accuracy, and beat somebody 100+ elo points higher than me.

I spent 2 hours yesterday studying, this was so satisfying. I didn't think I would see this much improvement.

RadEmpoleon

Empress of Randomness
    Years
  • I didn't have any homework yesterday, so I studied all after school for my physics test today. I only was completely unsure on one question and knew (mostly) how to do everything else! And I'm also happy to say that no tears were shed!

Years
  • What made me smile and feel happy today was from the people of PC being so kind, accepting and friendly towards me, making me feel a part of this lovely community more.
    Thank you everyone~ ❤

pkmin3033

My copy of Persona 5 Strikers on Switch turned up today! A full 3 days early, so I get to enjoy it over the weekend. I'm especially smug about this because the digital deluxe edition - which costs £64.99, vs. the £38.81 I paid for my physical copy - was released yesterday, which is a pretty scummy tactic tbh. Pay nearly twice the price for a digital copy 4 days early? Not bloody likely, Koei Tecmo. Bless ShopTo and their early dispatch times :3

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    My copy of Persona 5 Strikers on Switch turned up today! A full 3 days early, so I get to enjoy it over the weekend. I'm especially smug about this because the digital deluxe edition - which costs £64.99, vs. the £38.81 I paid for my physical copy - was released yesterday, which is a pretty scummy tactic tbh. Pay nearly twice the price for a digital copy 4 days early? Not bloody likely, Koei Tecmo. Bless ShopTo and their early dispatch times :3
    wow really? I don't think that I've ever had a game come early for me =(

atm my copy isn't even slated to come on release day or the day after

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Fairy herself offering to hook me up with a custom designed flair and profile <3

Hooked Roni up with a custom designed flair and profile today. (。・ω・。)ノ♡

Years
  • What made me smile and happy today was my own optimistic, positive and movaited mood today to not let my mental health sadness get to me again.

Years
  • work backlog's actually cleared up?? and i legit have free time right now without worries of procrastinating??

Years
  • Seeing the sunrise, hearing all kinds of different birds signing especially Crows another Spirit Animal of mine and animal I love.

Back