• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What OS do you use?

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2013
    I use Snow Leopard (10.6.7) with XP in VMware Fusion, and dual boot Ubuntu 11.04 for times when I need speed/I'm dabbling in random software/OS development. Snow Leopard with Macports is my daily driver.

Kroso

Sleeping soundly
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Dec 22, 2016
    I have as the moment a Sony Vaio home premium version,I dunno I got it for the cool hd support,webcam and I needed a laptop at the time,my other laptop is a hp vista home premium version.

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
  • Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit. Best OS I've ever used, and favorite version of Windows yet.

Years
  • I use 98 second edition (love classics :D), XP Media center edition (x86), server 2003, windows vista x86 Home premium, and Windows 7 x64 home premium, and Ubuntu 11.04 x64

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2011
    Right now I am using the Win XP in my home PC. In my point of view Win XP is the best and easy to understand. I love Win XP.

Years
  • OS X Snow Leopard. Definitely looking forward to Lion; I wasn't so much, before, but finding out it was £21... well, I laughed at first, assuming I'd misread it. But, no.

Years
  • I've recently bought a new computer and upgraded my OS as well.

So as of today, I am using Windows 7 Ultimate (64-bit) on my desktop computer.

My laptop is running Windows 7 Home Premium (32-bit)

mr. ck

कुछ मीठा हो जाये
    Years
  • Using Arch and loving it =)

I have used Ubuntu, it's decent. The new changes kinda suck imo. And Win 7, urgh... Just no.

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 6, 2015
    I have Windows Xp
    Best out of them all.
    7 is just ... D: (bad word rant)

Back