• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What PC Member Would You Like To Meet?

RoxasOld

Banned
Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    who WOULD you like to meet face-to-face? i,of course, want to meet the great Sapphire! the one I love! XP

P.S. Oro?

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    What a question, hehe...

Oblivious Tatt
    Like to meet her? no... Loveto meet her ^^

^^ Or Jordan, PM10000, StarLightUmbreon... A lot of people!

Last edited:

~*Silent Tattsu*~

Has gone~
    Years
  • Oooooo good Idea Kenshin ! n.n()()

Yey ! *Thinks* I'd love to meet Casty..... yup , i'd really love to meet him ^_____^
    *Sigh*

Oh oh ! And Orange*Berry =3 I'd love to meet her aswell !

And of course Totodile ! Could'nt live without Toto ^____^

And i have loads of others n.n()() Ummmmm 100Marios , Skye , Igtica , Forest Grovyle , PM1000 , Legendary_Pokegirl , Mistylover17 and well many more !

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    woot! Oro? heh...guess it IS a good idea. i'm loaded with ideas! i came up with a bunch of thread ideas either in the bathroom brushing my teath, or at school during science class. XD thoses the only time i've ever came up with thread ideas!there's more i would like to meet......100marios.....Sapphire Latios (but with a loaded M16 with me)....MM.....Kairi......woot! and more! Oro?

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • I don't really mind, because no one really looks forward to meeting me, so it doesnt really matter. :\ Not like It would actually happen.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • What's this? Someone hath replied to I? Oh Happy Day, Oh Happy Day. Well think about it, I try to be nice to everyone but people just ignore me -_-.... They wouldnt do it to other people but they let it happen to me. If someone gets in a flame war, they go to war to defend them, but if it was me, They opposeth me, and go on the wrong person's side. Uhhh I hate that so much, which is why when i finish that little member of the month thing, I'm out.

jokestr2004

Good Command or File Name
    Years
  • uhhHhH I got alot of friends here I think so.. .I'll name all that I can...
    Jeikobu... Castrainer... Chairman Kaga... Cute_Pikachu... swordkirby537.. oh wait a minute..
    I know there are others... hmm.. Reptar i think.. 100marios... and lots others... but I'm too lazy and dumb to list them...

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
  • Dizzy said:
    What's this? Someone hath replied to I? Oh Happy Day, Oh Happy Day. Well think about it, I try to be nice to everyone but people just ignore me -_-.... They wouldnt do it to other people but they let it happen to me. If someone gets in a flame war, they go to war to defend them, but if it was me, They opposeth me, and go on the wrong person's side. Uhhh I hate that so much, which is why when i finish that little member of the month thing, I'm out.
    Yeah but that's not entirely true! Not everyone goes against you! I don't and there are plenty of others that are your friend too. Haven't we been over this before? You have plenty of friends here. You're still planning on leaving after MOTM is over? Well it is your decision...

As for who I would like to meet... like I've said before, I get along pretty wel wit most everyone here that I've talked to before so pretty much every one! Not one person more than another...

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Ah, hmm... Well, I could have met two people. DragonTrainer, and tmbjr, if they had been at the Pok?mon convention in Houston. They would have been fun to meet! But, I don't have a particular list of people. If I met anyone here, then it would be neat! You all seem like such friendly people. ^_^ I wish we could have like a real-life get-together.

Flaming Torchic

HalOWNED!
    Years
  • Hmm...there are quite a few people on PC that I would be interested in meeting in real life, and to make it simple for everyone to see, I will do it this way:

Kayleigh- She has a really kind and friendly personality, and I think she would be able to bring out the good side in me (as I do show my cool side when I am talking with friendly people).

frostweaver- He has a lot of helpful advice, like everyone has said, and he is very cool to have a conversation with.

DragonTrainer- He is a fan of a lot of the same songs that I am a fan of, and he seems like a cool person to hang out with.

This list will be updated in time, but for the time being I can't think of anyone else (sorry). ^^;

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • Hmmmm Let's see:

Snowangel *numbernumber*: You are the Best, I wanna chill with you!

Sayuri No Hoshi: She Rocks, she lives in the Same State, and not so far from me either.

Kayleigh: Kay you Rock, If I met you in real life, we could do a whole bunch of stupid things together!

Kairi: LOL Let's play Dress up Kairi XD

100Marios: Your a cool kid, in real life, I could only Imagine what's up.

DT: Hehe, DT and me are gunna go to American Eagle... THEN BUY IT

frostweaver: is a cool person :)

22sa: see frostweaver

FlamingTorchic: He seems pretty cool to get to know and he likes Evanescence

Moonlight: I never really knew who my mother was XD

Pm10000: hehehe Let's Rob a Bank

And Many Many More!

Sayuri no Hoshi

♥ i'm loving angels instead ♥
    Years
  • Dizzy said:
    What's this? Someone hath replied to I? Oh Happy Day, Oh Happy Day. Well think about it, I try to be nice to everyone but people just ignore me -_-.... They wouldnt do it to other people but they let it happen to me. If someone gets in a flame war, they go to war to defend them, but if it was me, They opposeth me, and go on the wrong person's side. Uhhh I hate that so much, which is why when i finish that little member of the month thing, I'm out.
    Yeah, Dizz, you need to lose that depressing attitude! You're such an exhibitionist...trying to suck up all kinds of attention. That's kinda bad, schweetie. O_o If you keep that up, people are going to shun you even more than you already feel you do; because, believe it or not, many find that trait obnoxious and annoying if it's repetitious. Not everybody can be the center of attention at every waking moment so don't take it personally if someone skips over one of your posts. It happens to me, and I'm sure it happens to a lot of other members here, too. Probably even the world-famous Kairi gets the cold shoulder sometimes! ^_~ If no one feels the need to reply, then just move on with the new subject or whatever and let it go. *pats Dizzy on the back* Don't sweat it, Capulet! That's the only good advice you'll be getting from a Montague in a while, lol. ^_^; Actually, it'd be easy to meet you since we live in the same state...and I wouldn't mind that! There's a lot of members I'd enjoy meeting besides you, also. Mainly my other close friends here at PC, and fellow Montagues, Kayleigh and Jordan/100marios; but, that's not all! There are just way too many people to name accordingly...heh. >_<

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Mystical Mewtwo said:
    That would be fun, kleg. (Im going to spell you name like that again! muhahah!)

Everyone on my friends list. (if u wana be on it, PM me!)
    *attacks him and beats him down with salami* JUST WAIT! I'm still thinking of a name for you! And... I told you to put me on your Friends list a long time ago, lol. (Welcome back, too! I haven't seen your posts in a while.)

FlamingTorchic said:
    Kayleigh- She has a really kind and friendly personality, and I think she would be able to bring out the good side in me (as I do show my cool side when I am talking with friendly people).
    Ah, thanks. ^_^; But I've never seen a bad side of you! You're always so friendly. It would be neat to meet you in real life, too.

Dizzy said:
    Kayleigh: Kay you Rock, If I met you in real life, we could do a whole bunch of stupid things together!
    I could only imagine... Be thinking of some stupid things to do at Wal-Mart, and maybe if I go and visit Sayuri no Hoshi we'll stop by your house and take you with us, lol. XD (And to that Tokyo Kid store where she got that InuYasha wall scroll. I want one!)

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • Sayuri no Hoshi said:
    Yeah, Dizz, you need to lose that depressing attitude! You're such an exhibitionist...trying to suck up all kinds of attention. That's kinda bad, schweetie. O_o If you keep that up, people are going to shun you even more than you already feel you do; because, believe it or not, many find that trait obnoxious and annoying if it's repetitious. Not everybody can be the center of attention at every waking moment so don't take it personally if someone skips over one of your posts. It happens to me, and I'm sure it happens to a lot of other members here, too. Probably even the world-famous Kairi gets the cold shoulder sometimes! ^_~ If no one feels the need to reply, then just move on with the new subject or whatever and let it go. *pats Dizzy on the back* Don't sweat it, Capulet! That's the only good advice you'll be getting from a Montague in a while, lol. ^_^; Actually, it'd be easy to meet you since we live in the same state...and I wouldn't mind that! There's a lot of members I'd enjoy meeting besides you, also. Mainly my other close friends here at PC, and fellow Montagues, Kayleigh and Jordan/100marios; but, that's not all! There are just way too many people to name accordingly...heh. >_<

That's just my nature I guess, believe you me though, I don't do it for attention though, I just do it because I always feel left out. Maybe I'm taking my anger out on Some people but I really don't mean harm, I'm just like it. I know it's bad but I can't help it, I'd really appreciate it if you guys could forgive me for any mistakes I make in the future. Anyways, I'm sorry if I really offended people, and if you could give me another chance, I'll make sure I won't make the same mistake that I keep making over and over again.

Anyways, Chrystie have you ever been to New Bedford before? or Fall River? I love Massachusetts even though it's in America -_-. I actually want to meet everyone ^_^, Like Kay-Kay said, a real-life get together would Rock ^_^... Chrystie I know you love the Cardigans!! YOU HAVE TO!

Back