• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen What pokemon of the 493 do u want to see included in the gen 5 dex

SargeantMajorKururu

Loves Pokemon Black
Years
  • Why not like Pokemon with weather? Like there could be a weather channel on a certain TV in a certain town that tells you, for example: "There is a large lightning storm on Route ___! This storm is predicted to go on throughout the day." Then if you go to that route, more electric-type pokemon would be there! Then like during Thunder storms you could find Electrike, Plusle, Minun, etc. During Rain you could find Surskit, Wailmer, Wingull, etc. During cloudy days you can find Poochyena, Absol, Houndour, etc. During snow you can find Swinub, Snorunt, Seel, etc. During Sunny Days you can find Sunkern, Budew, Hoppip, etc.

Abyssumi

Future Legends Z-A Mod
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    am im hoping roserade, starmie, eevee of course (and available early too) and im not too fussed about much else but id like metagross + salamence but theyre not a must..

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2013
    Trapinch, Makuhita, Caterpie, mankey, larvitar, Slugma, Sparrow, Shinx, Beldum.

Abyssumi

Future Legends Z-A Mod
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    Trapinch, Makuhita, Caterpie, mankey, larvitar, Slugma, Sparrow, Shinx, Beldum.

oh ive always hated makuhita and hariyama i dunno why i just have but i cant see beldum and larvitar being included until after you get the national dex...

Abyssumi

Future Legends Z-A Mod
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    an evolution from wubbuffed sorry if its not good spelled coz i n\know only the german name of this pokemon that is woingenau

i cant really see that tbh i mean wobbuffets considered uber already so an evolution would be a bit unneccessary really

Burning Glacier

Chill Out... Fire...
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2010
    I want Growlithe, Vulpix, Buneary, Eeeve, Swinub, and Croagunk.
    And the pokemon that always appeared in every pokedex.

Niprop

The Fighting Porygon Team
    Years
  • Seeing that the region is the most modernized one yet, Porygon, Voltorb, Magnemite, Beldum, and Rotom all seem to be logical pokes to chose from. As most of them are Artificial/Mechanical/Drawn to machines, they would be able to fit in quite nicely with the more urban areas, along with the Gear. Also, some recent sketches (unconfirmed as of yet, but convincing) seem to confirm that there is indeed another bat Pokémon. Bye bye batty? Or just another bat to go alongside Zubat?

yufang

Brain-Damaged Kid
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2016
    I would definitely want 2 c Eevee and all its evolutions in Pokemon Black and White, possibly some new ones like they did in DP.

Jaiyke

Dog Wizard
    Years
  • i actually DO NOT want my favorite Pokemon to be in this new game
    heehee think i'm crazy? oh well...

i just don't want my Party to be filled with some that i've used before
    e.g my Starter, then it goes Gardevoir Tyrannitar blah blah

and if you say "Just don't catch them" that'll be really hard T~T i just love them so much
    so i'd say NONE! because i want a Completely NEW team so i won't feel provoked to catching something that i've used Many times before =\

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
    Years
  • There is only one I'd be happy in seeing, and that's Zubat. I love using Zubat in game, and would like to see it in this new region, if only to get one for myself. A close second would be Pikachu, so I could get a Raichu. That'd be cool.

GrifSpark

Your personal livin' Pokedex
    Years
  • Maybe some of the lesser used Pokemon from the previous generations?
    Here are some I'd like to see again;

Teddiursa,
    Tropius,
    Natu,
    Girafarig,
    Aron,

And a few others I won't bother to mention.

And here are a few we can expect to see.

Cacnea,
    Baltoy,
    Trapinch,
    Ryhorn,
    Wooper,
    Hippopatas,

Just because of that whopping great desert smack-bang in the middle of the map.
    And, since Isshu is supposed to be the most technologicaly advanced of all the regions. We could also expect.

Porygon,
    Magnemite,
    Rotom (Possibly),
    Voltorb,
    Beldum.

I hope my ideas may shine some light on what could be in the game from previous generations.

Enjoy.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • The ones that have been in every gen like Pikachu will always be in the game. As for 4th Gen I would like to see are:

Lucario/Riolu
    Shinx/and evos
    Bunary/Lolpunny
    Buizel/Floatzel
    Gible/and evos
    Birmy/amd evos
    Combee/and evo
    Crickatot/Crickatune

Last edited:

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • I think the game would need to bring back more 3rd gen Pokemon, but that's just me. Some of the Pokemon I would like to see would be.
    - Ekans/Arbok
    - Koffing/Weezing
    - Teddiursa/Ursaring
    - Snubbull/Granbull
    - Lotad Family
    - Seedot Family
    - Spheal Family
    - Snorunt Family
    - Fossil Pokemon
    - Kangaskhan
    - Horsea Family

That's all I can think of.

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2013
    Chinchou
    Beldum
    Trapinch
    Electrike
    Slugma
    Relicanth
    Shroomish
    Porygon
    Shinx
    Spheal
    Sunflora
    roselia

solastalgia

dancing through life
    Years
  • HOPEFULLY NOT ZUBAT. D:< I loathe the stupid thing. Same goes for Tentacool, but not to that much of an extent. I wouldn't hate Tentacool so much if you could find something OTHER than it in the water. Zubat, on the other hand, just makes me want to throw my DS at the wall. ^^"

Back