• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What was the last game you bought?

templekeeper

Remember: you're a member!
Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    It was a spare copy of MMBN 5: Team Colonel for fun play...next up is either MMSF 3: Red Joker or the third Mario&Luigi game-

Cold Fusion

When you laugh, you gain luck.
    Years
  • The last game I bought was Disgaea 3 for PS3. I could get hold of it until just recently. D: Otherwise I would have had it sooner.

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    Download: Icarian (WiiWare) // Very promising so far, some great ideas and puzzles in this game.
    Cart/Disc: Megaman Star Force: Leo (DS) // SO MUCH TO REMEMBER WITH SO MUCH TALKING..AH!

Cornelius

Video Game Addict
    Years
  • I believe that the last game I technology bought would either be Ice Hockey for the Wii Virtual Console, Metroid Prime 2: Echoes, or Final Fantasy III for the DS.
    I just can't remember which one of those three, however.

Conman

Knowledgeable Ignorance
    Years
  • The last game I bought technically was a DSiWare game with the free 1000 points you get when you buy the system. The game was "Mighty Flip Champs" and it is a puzzle game that aches my mind sometimes XD That's only after annoying me through multiple deaths though. The last physical game I bought was "MadWorld" for Wii. I never beat the game or even got really far in it though due to my Wii officially becoming part of the den, which my mom is always in. That means I haven't really played my Wii at all sense. It doesn't help that it's an M Rated cursing, bloody, explicit, racist fest XD

----------------
    Listening to: Coldplay - Death And All His Friends
    via FoxyTunes

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
  • Last three games I bought, since I bought them all at the same time were;

Saints Row 2 ($110, but was on sale so I got it for $50) - Xbox 360; I loved Saints Row and so I decided to get the second one. Good god, I love it. <3

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed ($100, same with Saints Row 2 - was on sale. Bought for $45) - Xbox 360; I rented it for PS2 and thought it was pretty cool and so I got the 360 version since you hold the lightsaber backwards and all. :3

Need For Speed Most Wanted ($18) - Xbox 360; Possibly the best racing game of all time, and for 18 bucks? Why the hell wouldn't I buy it?

.inLOVE

el su bosillo <3
    Years
  • The last game I bought? I believe it was Sims 3. The other was Sims Kingdom. GOD I LOVE SIMS.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Last game I bought was Tiger Woods PGA 10 with Wii Motion Plus for my dad for father's day. (b'-')b Not for someone else, last game would've been Civilization Revolution for PS3 and 360. Sort of. <_< My brother bought the PS3 version and then went out and bought the 360 version and expects me to half on both of them. I'll only pay half for 360. >:|

Renyui!

ascender
    Years
  • Mother 1+2 for GBA.

Giygas is the most disturbing final boss EVER.

Mother 1+2

Giygas is one of the most disturbing final bosses EVER.

Last edited:
    Back