• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What was the last thing you've killed/destoryed/beaten? (Rnd 2)

Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2022
    I most recently defeated the literally hellish Hades' Heart from Kid Icarus: Uprising on 7.0, my new best. That thing is just so difficult.

TY

Defeated the 4 Primal Zerg leaders: Yagdra, Kraith, Slivan and Zurvan. They got brutally murdered by my Zerg army, which im proud of

TY

I.... i just killed Kerrigan (StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm)... by accident... with 10 Ultralisks... still an accidental click... still a murder... oops :S

Reactions: Nah
    Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Shademan in Megaman Battle Network 5. It took me a while to beat this guy, since the only thing I was allowed to use is my Megabuster; I'm doing the Megabuster challenge.

Yukari

Shademan in Megaman Battle Network 5. It took me a while to beat this guy, since the only thing I was allowed to use is my Megabuster; I'm doing the Megabuster challenge.

I HATE Shademan. He wasn't as much of a pain I Battle Network 5 as he was in 4 though...

Years
  • Eerie Splicers in BioShock.

Unpopular opinion, but I don't find the gameplay to really be that great. It's pretty typical survival-horror fare, honestly. The immersiveness and rich aesthetics are what crank it up for me.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Destroyed the A.I (medium difficulty) in a match in Starcraft II.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2020
    The last game I've beaten is The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time 3D for the 3DS, non-Master Quest.

TY

Killed Vaas in Far Cry 3... man he sure is one of the best villains out there

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    Destroyed my friend with Jigglypuff in Project M today. It was pretty embarrassing for him. :3

Back