• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What was your most OMGWTF moment in D/P/Pt

PyroBolt2

G.I.R. Goofy idiot robot
Years
  • when i was at the battle arcde on my 48th battle i took all of this guys pokemon and he sent out an espeon took out my tyranitar with grass knot an pychic the rest of my pokemon

M O M U S U

Fail-safe
    Years
  • When I KO'd my friends lvl. 80 Garchomp with a lvl. 65 pidgeot. Quick attack with around 100 health on his Garchomp.
    Boom.

Needless to say I was in awe.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • I found a Shiny Geodude and I caught it, and then when I was saving it my brother knocked into me and it moved my AR, which made the game freeze -___-

Drakorn

[b][color=red]Skarmory is love[/color][/b]
    Years
  • In 2007, I was at college with my friend and I was playing Pearl at dinnertime, I was heading for Heatran, however, I encountered a pokemon in Route 227 (no chaining) and found a shiny Skarmory. My friend didn't believe me for first as I was talking to her about shinies. Considering Skarmory is my 2nd favourite pokemon, I started using it straight away.

Bart Crab

Time and some freedom...
    Years
  • catching an azelf in diamond with a pokeball, though at red health, it was like wtf. then after i fought most of the trainers in the game, i never touch the game.

myrrh25

New account soon.
    Years
  • When the enemy Jolteon threw a Thunderbolt at my Altaria, when my Altaria was gonna use Toxic on that same move. The thunderbolt left me with 2hp!
    This Toxic is gonna win me this battle! (I had another Pokemon left to wall with!)

WIN!!

...."ALTARIA WAS PARALYZED LOLOLOLOLOLOL"
    ...."Altaria is paralyzed! It can't move! Hahahaha!"

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.

I lost this battle.

Kinggex

Poke-Manic.
    Years
    • Seen May 14, 2010
    I Found a Pichu in one of the route's and i was like, AMFG! I hit it once, ready to use a pokeball and it died, i was like FU*K NO! Next pokemon was pikachu, captured it ftw. W000T@!@!@! ;]

stargate1995

Mr. Flying Pickle Monster
    Years
  • Right now battle tower, openent down to milotic me with metagross, salamence and swampert(double battle zapdos was fainted). Anyway all this milotic had was double team, confuse ray, aqua ring and toxic the worst moveset I could ever imagine ow and he had leftovers spammed double team after using aqua ring so I only got a hit every three turns or something then he starts confusing me(by now my medagross was dead R.I.P). This meant if I ever got a hit he would heal anoth to withstand the next hit(WTF) so I kept trying to hit it, and missing. Eventually he ran out of double teams so he decided to go with a confuse poison combo on my swampert an salamence, which of course meant I didn't hit anymore and ended up dieing of poison I was so angry.

Zameric

The One and Only
    Years
  • My most omgwtf moment in D/P/Pt was when I found my first 4th gen shiny on my Diamond, a Starly, and when I found a shiny Roselia on my Platinum.

thegeneticway

"He has kickin' powers"-Trixie
    Years
  • Mine

I was playing Platinum, and I was in the Battle Factory

I saw a Shiny Salamance *_* omg.

I won, and I got to own it for like 2 battles. I wish it were mine ;_;

Last edited:

akio44

Experienced Trainer
    Years
    • Seen May 1, 2010
    im new and i just joined right now, but im going to try to get active quick, mine was when i was at the elite 4 and i got to the end, i was so happy i knew i could finish it, but right before the champion, i realized i had no more potions or berries to raise the pp, and the champion annihilated my team, i had no chance, and the worst part, i had saved before the 4th elite four but not before the champion, so not only did i have to fight a psychic trainer and the champion, but i had no items, and all my pokemon's pp were near 0. i had to start over.

another was when i was at the Oreburgh mine and i found an onix i was so excited, i had poke balls, i had good lvl pokemon, i was excited to catch it. when i got it all the way down to where u could barely see a red line, i tried using a poke ball, without even rolling once, it failed, i tried at least 10 poke balls, all failed and i had no more poke balls. i eventually had to kill it.i was poor so i didn't have enough money for poke balls btw

ArcanineOod

DESU.
    Years
  • I had recently seen Roserade's Shiny sprite and falllen in love with it. It was pretty late at night and I really should have been asleep, but I decided to play Pokemon anyway.

I found a Shiny Roselia. And caught it. :3
    xX

Years
  • When I was in Platinum battling second of Elite four, the Ground-type one, and I got first four pokemon with one or two hits. Then she sent Rhyperion. I got its health to red. My Glaceon used Icy Wind, but it missed. Rhyperion used something and it was critical hit. My Glaceon fainted. I though, its ok, I still got some pokemon. They all fainted. >_>

Prison Mike

I'm here to scare you straight
    Years
  • On platinum I had finally gotten to the hall matron with my infernape. She sent out electivire. It moved before me and used earthquake. Critical hit. I just sat there staring at the game for like 10 minutes. 0_0

Kenpari

¯\(°_o)/¯ I DUNNO LOL
    Years
  • Multiple times whenever trying to catch legendaries and I forget to purchase Pokeballs. Also I would sometimes go after trading off a whole team and would forget to put the Pokemon back. A bit of a brief wtf moment.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2010
    fighting cynthia's milotic(half hp) with my torterra and luxray (both full health) i missed about 3 charge beams with luxray fainted then torterra was out of woddhammers no elixirs. hydro pump. critical hit. WTF.

Kombat

Newbie Breeder
    Years
  • When I was About To Beat Cynthia For the Last Time! Then My game Crashed. Turned It off and On -Corrupt Save File-
    Noooooooooooo

Back