• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What would you be in the Pokemon world?

ricktendo

Not a newb nor noob...
Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2011
    I`d be a little of all i`d gather some pokemon and have fun.

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    Pokemon Trainer, so I could just go away from home at the age of 10 and not even have to attend school =D.

Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2008
    Pokemon Trainer

yea, sleeping under the stars chilling with my DREAM TEAM!!!
    drifblim
    poliwrath
    blazken
    Noctowl
    Nidoking
    Eevee(up to lvl 57, then im evolving it to what ever comes first, Ill let fate decide!!!)

just adventure and sleep with my pokemon under stars and become the best trainer ever!

TeirusuFX

-ω-
    Years
  • Either a Pokemon Trainer or Breeder

Beating Gym Leader's Pokemon are fun...but caring for them sounds just as good too...

Felix the Cat

diamondpearl876

you can breathe now. x
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    One of these three:

Pokémon trainer. I can travel, meet many new people and catch my own pokemon and all that good stuff.

Gym leader. They're respected greatly, and it's nice to be an idol to others. Also, I'd enjoy the challenges and giving out rewards to those who earned it.

Pokémon ranger. I really liked the game, so why not? xD

Apathetic_Yen

very original
    Years
  • A Psychic type gym leader. Considering that there are usually eight gyms in a region I would probably get paid alot.

blubergate

Knowledgeable Pokemon Master!!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2013
    Breeder/Coordinator, with Roselia lv 30 and Roserade lv 40 and a budew egg (i like the roselia family!)

Years
  • i would first have a pet pokemon and relax at home with it then once i know it good enough i would train it and either bcum a doctor or gym leader depending on how good of a trainer i am.(im not a good fighter)but mostly a lazy poke opwner

gotron228

^_^
    Years
  • I would be a trainer but no averge trainer I would travel to different regions facing there league challenges then i would become a gym leader maybe even a E4 then I would retire to be a pokemon proffesser A/O a researcher.

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2012
    You people are too goody goody XD. I would totally breed pokemon for team rocket, and unleash the fury of them on the world. XDDD afterwards, I would see my "evil ways", go out, train my pokemon, come back, become a rocket admin, and totally PWN the little ten years olds who singly handedly bring down a criminal organization.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
  • If this was a Pokemon world, I wouldn't even want to be human. If I had a choice, I'd either be a Charizard or Lucario, roaming the world without a trainer.

Back