• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What you got Accomplished today...

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    I got my computer cabinet cleaned, and played some Ninja Gaiden and Majora?s Mask. And I consider those things accomplishments. =o

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
  • I spent most of my day doing one thing... weeding plants. I was stuck weeding from 9am til noon. Then from quarter to 1 until around 4. And it was in the same area all day. But it was definitely an accomplishment when I finally finished!

Gr8person62.2

*Insert_Evil_Music_Here*
    Years
  • You know, there is this spray thingie that will kill the weeds after 3 days. It coulda saved you heaps of life time. Speaking of garden stuff, I have to plant grass tomorow! How absaloutly fun! ........*dies*

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
  • Gr8person62.2 said:
    You know, there is this spray thingie that will kill the weeds after 3 days. It coulda saved you heaps of life time. Speaking of garden stuff, I have to plant grass tomorow! How absaloutly fun! ........*dies*
    Yeah but see it's my JOB to do that kinda stuff, lol. See, I work at a nursery and I pot plants. But today they decided to be evil and isolate me from everyone and I got stuck weeding hundreds of plants. It wasn't my decision to weed them... but I do get paid to do it. Although, being stuck weeding made me appreciate potting so much more...

Gr8person62.2

*Insert_Evil_Music_Here*
    Years
  • Hey you got paid. What else matters!? Usually I couldn't care less about how crap a job is, as long as I get money for it(unless stuck with it for life <_<) :P I love money:D

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Well... I watched three movies today, lol. ^_^; My aunt gave me a movie, that she thought that I would like, because it was all filmed on a tropical island. (I was born in Hawaii, and my whole family and I just love Hawaiian/tropical things.) I think that it was in New Zealand. Anyway, the movie has natives, on their islands, and everything. It is such a good movie! I actually watched it twice; once by myself, and then with my mom. We both love this movie. The whole thing reminds us both of Hawaii. I've been listening to the song that is played during the credits about a million times. It has such great songs, and half of them aren't even in English!

I also watched 'Liar Liar'. I love Jim Carrey movies!

And tommorow, I'm going to go see Spiderman 2 with my brother and cousin! Yay!

HightopNinja

Ninja In Hightops
    Years
  • Wellllllllll...I worked today. It was kinda sucky. Large inventory came in and had to be out on the floor before I left..but I had a helper, so it wasn't very taxing. Afterwards, I went to the comic store(new comic day!) and hung out with my comic peoples for a few hours at the store. It was fun. Then me and a two of those people hung out waiting for my friend's bus before the remaining two of us went home. Fun fun times.

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
    Years
  • Dakota said:
    Am I the only one that did something physical today? yes!

BOO ya!

I do something physical everyday. My job is physicaly demanding. Up and down, out and about, go here, lift this. I just don't see a job worth noting unless something amazing happens.

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
  • Remy said:
    Today, I did something I never done before! I sneaked into Mari's comp! (Don't tell her...:p ) I also got my new game on my PS2.
    He meant Mari and that Mari is me...If he ever sneaks in this comp again, I'll tell anyone who wanna know what I'll do to him >=]

Today, I finished another sketch and Today's my first day of Vacation! I also broke my record on how many times I can hit a baseball, without missing one.

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
  • Today an old friend from way back in third grade called me O_O It waz really odd, I couldn't recognize her voice at all. But it waz zo great to hear from her, I never thought I'd get to talk to my old bezt friend again! ^____^
    I alzo played tenniz with my mom, it waz pretty fun...cept I'm horrible at it *_*'' Well, not that bad, but I really need zome work on my back hand ^^;;

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2006
    Yrsterday...

I was really bored from 10:25 AM(Time got up) to 6:??PM(Time I beat Megaman BN3)

I got invited to my friend s house , My mom said yes but then turns out My friend Didn`t get permission so my friend got in trouble...

Then..
    My mom Come home from the Work and Grocery store and I go to sleep 11:15..

Today....

Play megaman: Uhh.. ketchup
    Adopt A virus 11:00
    Eat Breakfst12:15
    PC(Now)

John Denver

Banned
    Years
  • Nuthin much...I finally passed MaxUnlimited in DDR on heavy and I went to work...same old same old...

*must...resist...urge...to...boo ya...erk*

AngelWolfie

Tiger Power!
    Years
  • I accomplished mowing the lawn, getting along with my cat for once, eating a ton of popcorn, and watching 'Young Frankenstein' T_T I'm so accomplished. I also figured out hhow to get images from Serebii.net. *gets chased off by umm...Police people 0.o;;*
    Don't worry, I didn't use them...I was going to use a rather funny screenshot I found, but I'd feel like I stole something if I did...

Last edited:
    Back