• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your addiction?

CoffeeDrink

GET WHILE THE GETTIN'S GOOD
Years
  • I also have a problem with Dr. Pepper. I constantly want it. lol

Don't even get me started. I have yet to find a bigger fan of the soft drink than I (in person). I painted my office a glossed marroon. I have 11 different Dr. Pepper shirts. I have clocks, license plates, wall hangs, posters, the rugs and bedding match the walls, the frame matches, lamp shades, a stool or two, bottles from differing countries, a wrist watch, glasses and cups, the drink, the BBQ sauce, the ice cream topping. . . I can drink it cold, warm, or hot* and I even planned a trip to Plano, TX to visit the HQ.

What's your addiction?

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    coffee and the computer and the video games i play on the computer

REALFireEagle

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • My addictions are Mountain Dew, coffee, music, and Madden 15, haha. I have more addictions other than that but I can't think of them.

Shiny Bunnelby

Tolerated, but never celebrated.
    Years
  • Don't even get me started. I have yet to find a bigger fan of the soft drink than I (in person). I painted my office a glossed marroon. I have 11 different Dr. Pepper shirts. I have clocks, license plates, wall hangs, posters, the rugs and bedding match the walls, the frame matches, lamp shades, a stool or two, bottles from differing countries, a wrist watch, glasses and cups, the drink, the BBQ sauce, the ice cream topping. . . I can drink it cold, warm, or hot* and I even planned a trip to Plano, TX to visit the HQ.

What's your addiction?
    My great-grandmother was buried with a case of Dr. Pepper in her casket.

The hype was so real with that woman.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • Chocolate or candy, Sprite, Gatorade, potato chips. I can't last another hour at work if I don't have a single one of these lol.

Addicted to Borderlands too unce unce unce

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • Also I tend to be addicted to overthinking things.. or trying to figure everything out in a sense.. I just tend to think about trying to plan or solve or worry and.. yeah.. it's an addiction I'm trying to change too.

I have a tendency to obsess over small things to the point where I go in circles and can't think straight. Nothing in particular, it just pops up when it pops up. I wouldn't really say I'm "addicted" to anything though. Maybe addicted to checking things but that's more OCD than anything.

Basically this...
    I'm going to say this fits me pretty well too. The little details. Overthinking things and worrying and just trying to come up with the best, perfect, every corner covered for whatever it is. Detrimental at times I've found out :\

On the more fun and playful side of things... games and food?

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2016
    Cake. It's difficult to stay away from the cakes every time I buy groceries, but I do my best.

Years
  • I been addicted to collecting vintage raincoats. Might not sound like something troublesome but rare vintage raincoats can cost a lot . And They take up space a lot when they become too many .

I also feel like I am getting a little addicted to my 2DS and pokemon x :)

Years
  • I am strangely addicted to snapping pens, pencils, and mechanical pencils in half for absolutely no reason at all.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
    Years
  • Soft drinks...

If I have the choice of drinking soft drinks or other drinks, I'm most likely to go for soft drinks.
    Good part is that... I prefer soft drinks over alcohol. I don't really drink alcohol unless it's a special occasion haha. So I'm always the designated driver when I go out with friends or family. That's the good part, right? :D

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • Okay, now to actually answer the topic... I'm addicted to... wait for it... PokeCommunity.

Oh wait that's wrong. Sure, I'm addicted to PC, but that's not what I was going to say. You guys already know this from back at page 1 anyway.

I'm addicted to melons. Any form of melon flavoring, I'll be taking. Juice, milkshakes, jelly, pudding... And don't get me started on the fruit. Oh man, it's so juicy and delicious. Just thinking of it makes my mouth water.

It's to the point that I will search for the melon flavor whenever I'm ordering beverages in a restaurant, and picking up a lot of melons at buffets ahaha.

Years
  • I would say the internet and procrastination. I know the second one sounds weird but I just hate having to do something before it is due. This was especially bad when I had a paper due and I just couldn't get up enough motivation to finish it until I had less than 24 hours to get it done (and even then I would stop and come back to it). If I'm given a deadline I will push it off until I can't. It sounds bad but I guess I work well under pressure since I've never completely failed something unless I just don't do it. I will also push getting ready for work until 10-15 minutes and then having to rush around to get all my stuff and get to work on time. I'm trying to change it but it's hard to change something that I've always done.

Last edited:

Colress Machine

The Colress Machine broke...
    Years
  • The internet, my Pokémon games, salsa, and those freeze pop things that come in the plastic packets (I think they're called Flavor Ice). If we have them in the freezer, I can go through them at light speed.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Previous addiction. Smoking weed. I was young and not so smart. Hung out with the wrong crowd. Anyway as life throws those curveballs and I straightened out.
    Now my current addiction is work... I'm a workaholic and well how else would I make my life better? Work is my life right now... Always have something to do currently working on a new project and being manager and doing budgets and just general make sure everything runs smoothly probably cause by my slight need to control everything... >.> then there is internet which I main use for Pinterest,.. Pinterest is a huge addiction... So much to pin....

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • The Internet is my biggest addiction. I spend my life online and I surf the Internet for a good chunk of my day, whether it's on a computer or on my iPod. I don't know why , but I always feel the need to check my social media sites constantly. My biggest internet addiction has to be Tumblr. I spend most of my online time on that site, sometime I just site there and scroll through my dashboard and like a bunch of posts and then reblog some of them later. Though I've gotten more into the community there lately. I'm talking to more people and making some good friends. :) I'm a bit more involved in the fandoms I like now than I did several months back. Cause I'm realizing in order to get more followers , you need to interact with people, but also make quality original content. I'm on Tumblr for about 10-15 hours now. Hahaha.

Music is another thing I'm addicted to. I always take my iPod with me everywhere I go, and most of the time, I have my headphones in or on my ears, and music is playing. I have more than just iTunes on my iPod, I also have Spotify and Pandora and use all three whenever I can. Whenever I use the computer, I usually have Spotify on or listening to a CD on iTunes. Music is something that makes me feel better on my worst days and I just need it at least a once or twice a day or I can't make it through my day.

Coffee is another addiction of mine. I have to have a cup every morning otherwise, I feel like I can't function. I sometimes need three r four cups a day to stay awake and focused. I love my coffee iced and I love cappuccinos and frappuccinos the most, but I will just take any coffee , usually with milk, and make it throughout my day. Honestly, I just love anything with caffeine in it. I'm a big fan or tea and soda too, can't live without those either.

Years
  • Anything apple related especially drinks; apple, apple juice, apple cider...

Also video games(not so much lately though), music and to some extent scripting (if i don't feel lazy). Also of course, internet.

Back