• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favourite Pokémon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • well just SOME of my favorites r (not in order of preference) raichu, flowsel, leafia, glacia, flareon, pachurusi, vaporeon, umbreon, mightyenna, mudkip, swampert, sceptile, azurill, delcatty, ninetales, arcanine, altaria, absol, beautifly, charmander, charizard, wartortle, ivysaur, kadabra, chimaco, amerurit, dialga, snesel, weivile, and more i cant think of at the moment. and im sorry if i spelt nething rong.

MrRandomIDon'tCare

I'm Not Here
    Years
  • i havent got many faves

mine are the following:
    B/R/Y:
    Charmander
    Charmeleon
    Charizard
    Arcanine
    Ninetales
    Chansey
    Mewtwo
    Mew
    Not many for G/S/C:
    Hoothoot
    Noctowl
    Houndour
    Houdoom
    Celebi
    Tyranitar
    R/S/E:
    Blaziken
    Sceptile
    Swampert
    Flygon
    Salamence
    Rayquaza
    Groudon
    Kyogre
    Deoxys
    Lati@s
    FR/LG:
    the same 1s for B/R/Y

LG_Rocket_FL

Eeveelution Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2007
    As you might have been able to tell from my avatar, I'm a big Flareon fan. I think it looks coolest out of all of the eeveelutions, and I like his combination of offensive stats.

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2022
    My favorite is Starmie, one of the most powerful first-generation non-legendary Pokemon. I've also long been a fan of Sandslash as well.

Zari

Memento mori.
    Years
  • Nn...for each generation!

Gen 1: Aerodactyl and...Mew. <.< I adore Mew, mostly because he functioned as a sweeper for me in the original 151.

Gen 2: Skarmory (SKARMY!!) and Lugia. Both birds...but their designs were ingenious, I must say. Skarmory is still one of the most-loved Pokemon out there, battle-wise. Also...Umbreon. I will always love Umbreon purely based on looks.

Gen 3: Rayquaza. Rayquaza is probably my second-favorite Pokemon, if not the first. They could solve the world energy crisis by carrying people. It's a dragon...nay, a GREEN dragon, with YELLOW eyes. Besides, he has an Eastern dragon base. *woo*

Gen 4: Muumajii (I'm a fan of purple)...Rukario (my first favorite...BANDIT FOX)...and Enperuto...<.< I like penguins, especially big blue ones that can mop away the Fire/Ground weakness of the Steel type. (( Despite picking up a few extra weaknesses... ))

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    1. Bulbasaur
    2. Banette
    3. Turtwig
    4. Electivire
    5. Milotic
    6. Crobat
    7. Muk
    8. Exeggutor.
    9. Eevee and all Eeveelutions
    10. Porygon - Porygon2 - PorygonX

That's my top 6... (Yes I am aware there are about 19...)

jammi567

Baulbasaur: Can totally destroy the first two gym on it's own
    Mewtwo: Well....yeah....anyways
    Snorelax: The massive defences works wonders when destroying the E4 and Gary

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back