• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's Your Hair Color?

Your Hair Color Is...

• Total voters
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Mine is Gold, why I not say Blonde is b/c blonde is way to bright to be my hair color. I also have streaks of dark brown, lol. I think my hair is verging into brown. A good example of my hair color is Link's in LoZ. I also didn't dye my hair.

Last edited:

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    Mine is black. There's no shade of dark brown in it just...black. I did dye it blonde at one time. XD

Natalie♥

Not even the sky is the limit
    Years
    Right now, my hair is a mixture of blonde, brown and red. It's the result of dying my hair a bit too much.

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
    I've been told that in the summer sunlight my hair has a golden tint, but for the most part it's a nice brown colour. It turns almost black when it gets wet though.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 17, 2012
    My hair appears to be mostly dark brown, but it also has a mixture of blonde, brown, and black hairs as well.

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    Brown that looks red, orange, blonde, and brown. Because I was sick of people mistaking my hair for all of those different colors, I dyed it black. And I like the way it looks on me.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    I'd kind of a dirty blonde I guess. When I was little my hair was almost Pikachu-yellow, XD. But it seemed to darken with time, to the point where it almost looks brown now. =P

Back