• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's Your Hair Color?

Your Hair Color Is...

• Total voters
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Blond-brown

Mod edit: Please do not bypass the character limit.

Last edited by a moderator:

An-chan

Whoops.
    Years
    Uh, my hair... Well... It's reddish light brown. It's definitely not brown and definitely not blonde, but something between those two. It also has an obvious red shade to it, even more so in the sun. I've never really figured what colour my hair actually is, so whenever someone asks me that, I'm always a bit hazed...

I want to dye it red, though.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    My hair is brown :B It's on the darker side, even though there's still some blonde mixed in randomly, mainly around my roots. My hairs used to be bright, burn-your-eyes-out blonde when I was younger ;-;

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    Back when I was younger, I used to thought my hair color was Dark Brown, only because I didn't like the color black.
    Apparently it's black, and I'm fine with that. In the winter, though, it starts changing to a Light shade of black.

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    I have black hair. But my friends claimed they've seen gold, white and grey hairs on my head. To make it unnecessarily fancier, they also say I have silver hair.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    Light/Dark Brown,the sun is wanna make it blond,I don't know why I picked blond by mistake >.<

Lynnx

half listening.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    My hair's black, though all my friends claim it's incredibly dark brown. ._. It does look brownish in bright sunlight, though.

Metatron

No guts, no glory
    Years
    Dark Brown.

I used to dye it alot, though, so you hardly ever used see me with my natural hair color. That was before I knew about the permanent damage to your scalp it could cause x_x

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Light brown, but goes black in the rain. I want a little blonde fringe, though.

Back