• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's Your Hair Color?

Your Hair Color Is...

• Total voters

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
    It's a mix of red and blonde. More blonde than red though. It's called 'Strawberry Bonde' or 'Dirty Blonde'(I know, it sounds wrong...)

Lil' Schu

never an honest word... ♫
    Years
    Mine is kind of a mix between blonde and brown. It's mostly brown with some natural blonde highlights. When I was little it used to be pure blodne, but not anymore.

Shine Austin

But we gamble with desire.
    Years
    My hair color is very strange because it changes colors every two years it seems like. I was born with blonde hair but as I grew older my hair began to get darker and darker. It went as far as a light black and now currently is brown. If you lift up parts of my hair you can see blonde strands so I'm guessing that my hair is going to go back to blonde =P

Heather

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2021
    my hair is a boring brown. yawn. most people and i always like to be different. if i could dye my hair i would die it black with red at the ends.

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    Blonde and I like it, haha. It's short and slightly spiky right now, though, compared to pictures of me over the summer when my hair was long and if you saw me last week I had medium-length spiky hair.

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    Dark brown hair. I tend to get a buzzcut when I go to the barber if that means anything to you.

Asmo-deus

Psychomancy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Black. Erm, I dunno how to describe it but messy, and it's very wild, so I tend to get a hair cut every once in a while.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Black. I can't imagine dyeing it into a different colour - ever. Unless it was like streaks or something small. =\

The Red Chain

I've never dyed it and I don't think I ever will~

Edit ; Holyy.. there are no red heads on PC apparently. O_O

Azzurra

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 3, 2013
    My hair color is currently a dyed blonde. I do have brown regrowth, however..

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
    I have blonde hair. It's nothing special, but I like how huge the color change is from season to season from the sun exposure.

kissing. raindrops

just jump, you might fly <3
    Years
    I dyed my hair 2 nights ago. It's a dark brown - aka chestnut. :3
    I really like it. It gives me a wild look, heh.

Back