• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's Your Hair Color?

Your Hair Color Is...

• Total voters

Heart

/////♥\\\\\
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Mar 2, 2010
    well my hair is quite brown, I dunno if it's black or brown but I think it's brown.

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
    Mine is a blonde-brown sort of colour. It used to be blonde, but not so much now. So yeah, that kinda sums it up XD

Megaera

stop calling me d:
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 30, 2015
    My hair color is black!
    But today it's getting brownish..I dunno why?

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    My hair is brown. It's lightness and darkness depend solely on the sunlight where I live. :>

Varjak Paw

Eyes of Amber
    Years
    Mine's straight, and dark brown, borderline black, with several thin, lighter streaks...probably from the sun, though I'm not really sure, cause I never tried doing anything with my hair as far as coloring it in any way. Run on sentence, I think

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    My hair's darkish brown at the moment, but it'll probably go a lighter colour in summer

Sesh

Subjectively Objective
    Years
    It seems dark in my avvie, but this is a poor quality picture, taken from my webcam and blurred slighty to reduce the pixely look. But anyways in truth my hair is quite strange it has black in it, but also brown, on occasional tuft that appears blonde and the tips are actually a dark red. Not rlly blonde either mind you but too light to be brown. but yeah it's really strange XP

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    Blondey-Browney.

But I think it's more blonde..therefore I vote blonde.

Lucent

✿ border of life
    Years
    I had to say mixed. 'Cause there was no other option for me.

Well, my natural hair color is a dirty blonde. But, for 7th and 8th grade, I got it dyed a chocolate brown. And I'm thinking of dying it again, so yeah.

Nothing I have against blondes except for the stupid jokes made for them, I just seem to like brown hair blue eyes more than blonde hair blue eyes. And I'm also thinking of getting a blue streak eventually :3

레트로

Banned
    Years
    Well, it's brown in my opinion, but during the summer, people say it has a reddish tint, I'm like WTF NO!!!! I hate red hair [sorry reddziis D:].
    So yeah, brown. ^^;
    Seems like a lot of people have brown hair. :]
    Oh and Sesh, your hair is insane, red, black brown, and occasionally blonde, whoa that must be fun to walk around with. X3

Camisado

a therapeutic chain of events
    Years
    My hair is brown, rather nondescript brown at that xD;

I have lighter highlights that are not quite brown or blonde. I wanted to dye my hair "cosmic blue" once (that's black that shines blue in the light), but apparently the only thing I'm allergic to is hair dye =|

Years
    Right now, it's sort-of brown. It still has red tints from when I was dying my hair, well, red. The roots are golden brown, in attempts to get my hair to a state where I wouldn't dye it. The part growing back in isn't so golden brown. I didn't remember what my hair color was. XD;;

Yeah, my hair is all kinds of messed up right now.

Back