• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Whats your least favorite Pokemon?

Emotion.

Mentally Burning Rainbow.
Years
  • Likitung and Likilicky, they're hideous.
    Purugly, could they make a cat look any worse?
    Gulpin looks like a little confused obese child, that isn't a good thing.
    And Tauros because I could never catch one on FG in the safari zone >.< (I love it really)

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 29, 2019
    I honestly hate this in many ways...
    Gyrados...
    1people think its a dragon
    2 It learn flamethrower which is weird
    and 3 when ever u fight a dragon tamer they have him and i angers me as a Dragon Tamer

I truly hate this for so many reasons:
    Charizard.
    -People think it's a dragon.
    -It's so overly hyped, almost as much as lucario and pikachu.
    -Almost everyone seemed to have used him in R/B/Y, just like cyndaquil in G/S/C >.>

Moltres111

<- Serious business.
    Years
  • It's because everyone loved the fire starters..

until Swampert came along. XD

My least favorite has to be Entei.

These are all my own opinions:
    - it looks terrible
    - stupid cry compared to Raikou and Suicune
    - the worst HGSS battle music out of the three legendary dogs
    - TERRIBLE movepool
    - terrible stat spread - almost every fire type SHOULD be specially based, especially if it doesen't get Flare Blitz or Fire Punch (LOL FIRE FANG XD)
    - It's a Fire type. I generally don't like fire types, except for Typhlosion. =|

Years
  • I've got quite a list...I'll stick to the worst of the worst, though.

Chimchar line
    Bidoof line
    Buneary line
    Mime, Jr.
    Happiny
    Lickilicky
    Tangrowth
    Heatran

If I had to pick just one, though, I'd take Buneary. The anime hasn't exactly improved my opinion on it.

The Red Chain

honestly must i tell u fine magickarp yes u heard me -_- all he does is flop around 1 of the weakest pkm of the series.

Magikarp is an uber killing machine, wut u talkin' about. D8

Qwilfish.
    I dunno, something about it really just.. annoys me to the core. o.e

Years
  • I'm sorry, but I have to.

honestly must i tell u fine magickarp yes u heard me -_- all he does is flop around 1 of the weakest pkm of the series.

Arrggg I hate Magikarp ! My least fave for sure

Magikarp would like to have a word with you lot.
    Spoiler:

Here's a vid of good ol' karp pwning god.

Anyways, Pokemon I despise is Piplup, all thanks to the anime. I hate how it recieves so much unnecessary screen time, and it's just annoying all around. It's actually one of the reasons I hardly watch anymore.

Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2010
    Yes, I agree, Pacharisu doesnt need to exist. He's just...he doesnt add anything to the pokemon universe, because pikachu > him in every aspect.

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
  • What is your least favorite Pokemon? Mine is Nosepass, I swear the guy who created nosepass is on something. Really its a big rock nose.

i agree with you. and if i had to choose another i would say kricketune just because they are really annoying

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    The Regis. Yes, all of them.

-> They look like trashcans.
    -> They're pointless legendaries
    -> I don't like their design.

Don't get me started on Regigigas.

Years
  • I don't really have a most hated Pokemon, I can't really decide between these candidates:

Pachirisu: An Electric rodent. How creative, no one has seen something like that yet. And I hate its face, it's supposed to be cute, but it's incredibly ugly.

Lucario: Everyone seems to love Lucario, and being overhyped makes things unappealing to me. Charizard does at least have some nostalgia connected with it. Pikachu would be in this list, but I think Pachirisu 'outclasses' it here.

Arceus: It's the "God of all Pokemon", oh come on.... Also overhyped.

Feebas: Two Splash-Tackle-Flail fish with powerful evolution are one too much, and Magikarp (I wonder how anyone can actually hate Magikarp, hating Magikarp should be banned by law in my opinion) is just so extremely much cooler, trying to imitate it is a sacrilege.

JTrainer

I care about my Pokemon
    Years
  • I pretty much like all pokemon. But if I had to choose, it would be these two.

Infernape: darn Blaziken usurper. I think the pokemon company made him just to annoy me. To me, there will only be one true fire/fighting type, and thats Blaziken, 110%!

However, I like my best friend's Infernape. Thats the only Infernape I like.

Gengar: I see him on every freaking team! Plus, people keep telling me to replace my Gardevoir with him. Four words: Not. Going. To. Happen. In my opinion, Gardevoir is ten times better than Gengar, and much better looking too.

J a s m i n e ©

Girl Trainer Domination
    Years
  • Zubat!! He the reason i hate caves!!!

I couldn't agree more.

I hate caves cause I know Zubat is soon to show up. I have spent a lot of money on repels just for Zubat. I also have come to hate Supersonic because Zubat always uses it. I don't even allow my Pokemon to learn or keep that move because Zubat just totally made me dislike it. Leech life as well.

It's way too common, super annoying, and ugly. He's just my least favorite. Period.

Years
    • DC
    • Seen Feb 27, 2016
    I do not like Empoleon, Blaziken, Exploud, Wailmer, Armaldo, or any legendary after Celebi besides Jirachi.
    Ugly as sin, those R/S/E and D/P/Pt legendaries.

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2010
    i abosulety HATE the following pokemon

infernape and all its previous evolutions - try hard version of blaziken
    magmortar and electivire - why couldnt nintendo just keep the original electabuzz and magmar, they had to make new evolutions that look horribe.
    the three pixies they call 'legendaries' - pixies? seriously? whats next?

i only like a few of the 4th generation pokemon, the rest are just so bad.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    I've got quite a list...I'll stick to the worst of the worst, though.

Chimchar line
    Bidoof line
    Buneary line
    Mime, Jr.
    Happiny
    Lickilicky
    Tangrowth
    Heatran

If I had to pick just one, though, I'd take Buneary. The anime hasn't exactly improved my opinion on it.
    THE CHIMCHAR LINE ROCKZX!!!!
    GENERATION 4 HATING
    POOHEAD!!!!!

(Yes i used to P word, dont take offence though ^_^")
    My least favs would have to beeee....:
    1) MUDKIPZXXZX!!!!! :'( THEY FREAK ME OUT!!!!!!! I screamed once when i saw it in a wi-fi battle (that was before i reached puberty)
    2) Jynx (it looks like my aunt -.-")
    3) All bug pokemon (i dont like bugs)
    4) Bidoof
    5) zubat

Back