• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your level?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Weeeeeeeeeeee finally happened!

Spoiler:

Hot dang that was a lot of rewards.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    I am at level 9, but getting really close to level 10.
    Blimey, haven't you caught like 50-60 Pokémon already though? You must have a ton of different stuff around your area, by that level I was only on about 30 in the Pokédex when I reached level 10 paha. Jealous of you!

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2016
    Blimey, haven't you caught like 50-60 Pokémon already though? You must have a ton of different stuff around your area, by that level I was only on about 30 in the Pokédex when I reached level 10 paha. Jealous of you!
    I guess I do have a ton of different ones that show up, but not in the last two days. I think the new ones in my immediate area are running dry and I am only 13 so I really can't venture out to other locations unless my Mom wants to go on a road trip somewhere.

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    I am currently at Lvl 13. It is a slow and steady ascension @.@~

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    Been at 19 since last week due to uni kicking into high time and haven't been able to go out and play much.

I'm currently rocking level 21. Getting to 22 is incredibly hard though... the XP just keeps going up and up and I heard getting to 40 takes millions or something crazy? I'm terrified.

5 million apparently! We have people hitting 125K a day here and apparently it would take them 3-4 months to get to the level 40 cap. :(

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017
    I'm glad to announce that I'm now level 7! It took a while to update from level 6, but it's okay now. Also, I've joined Team Mystic.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Everything maxes out by about level 30, doesn't it? That meaning there's absolutely no point hitting it. It's just a number at that stage. :V
    From what I can tell it's just for more items but yeah CP does max out at 30 so I guess past that is just bragging rights haha. From what I understand no one has actually hit 35 or 40 yet which are usually the milestones to have a new item unlocked so it is possible there'll be something, but I wouldn't get hopes up that's for sure. Maybe 40 gives a Master Ball or something? :p

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    After quite some training last night, I got to level 21, and I'm 3/4 to 22.

I'm feeling a little bit less behind now, but I've still gotta do some catching up.

I just wanna be the best... like no one ever was... haha.

Back