• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your real name?

Drifblim

Banned
Years
  • Typhlosion ex fans, that's the point. If you're not going to do it, don't post.

Too Cool, that was rather unnecessary. Out with that post.

To prevent myself from being hypocritical, my name is William although I prefer being called Max (my middle name, short for Maximillian).

sv-lucia-sv

me...only me...no-one else...
    Years
  • ur name is well nice peony.
    my real name is shannen roseline catholine.y? because my uncle had a bet with ma mum n he won so he got to name me!T-T not very common in nottingham i guess.......

Last edited:

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    I have the blessing of a Biblical Name, Aaron, even though Im no where near religious. If there was a God, he would make Thirthy Million Pounds appear infront of me right now.

*HintGodHint* Lol...

Years
  • My real name is Aleksandra. I swear... One of these days I'll change it. I've always hated that name. People always misspell it, it's really uncommon if you ask me, and I really dislike it. Let's just say my mom was the evil one who named me that, my dad said he wanted to name me something else. And frankly, anything in my opinion is better than Aleksandra. XD

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    Kristen. My real name is Kristen. =B I don't hate it, It just seems kinda plain. XD

Years
  • My real name is Donavann. My mom got that out of a baby book. Up until I went to get my permit, I had no idea that I had 2 n's at the end of my name, because I was living under the name "Donavan" up to that point.

Back