• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Where did you come up with your username?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raikou goes RAWR

But it means ily
    Years
    Weeeelll...I was trying to catch raikou and he kept pissing me off cuz even after I raised a pokemon that knew mean look, which took me like a day, it used roar. And I was like WTF NOOOO! -___-

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    Somewhere I pulled the name 'deki' out of the hat, and when I posted to change my username I wrote 'deku' because it seems to come off the tounge better. Later did I realize that it was some character in the Legend of Zelda or something. (Previous usernames) Weavile3 (my first I think) was really noobish and was when they first revealed Weavile and I thought I liked it. I don't really like it now :P. Wooper14 just because Wooper is awesome :). Sigma_Crobat because I was in a Greek mood for some reason and decided to include one of my favorites in my username. (Yay! Finally through all of the extremely newbish usernames!) Ikasu means something in Japanese, so there you go. chi-zukasi was another thing in Japanese, plus Ikasu semi-backwards (actually Isaku backwards). Then ~|symphony... I didn't really like it. It was okay at first, but ehh.. I think I went back to Ikasu or chi-zukasi sometime then, and finally deku. My favorites of all of my usernames were Ikasu, chi-zukasi, and deku.

chadgraphix

the Fame.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2011
    My name is chadgraphix.

My name (IRL) is Chad. And I make graphics.

Chad + graphics = chadgraphix

...I'm such an idiot.

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2010
    I was typing my name in a friends phone, and they keyboard was weird, this ended up showing up... it just kind of stuck.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Loki from Fairy Tail.

I'm wholly uninterested in Norse Mythology, FYI.

Graceful

あぁ、たいさ!♥
    Years
    When I Joined, I Chose The Name "Squirturtle_". Which I Made Up Of Squirtle Which Looks Like A Turtle. Pretty Lame I know. THEN I Was Named "Neo Queen Serenity" Due To My Obsession With The Sailor Moon Anime. And Then I Chose "Graceful" Very Randomly. I Was Scanning The Forum And Then Came Up With The Name After Thinking About Some Username Styles Peoples Have At PC! And Ever Since 8th Of May 2009 I've Copyrited My Username *wink*

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Well, I created this name about two years ago, actually. How I thought of it was because I was thinking why Eevee was called "Eevee" and its evolutions had "-on" at the end of their names. So, tadaa~

Also, people keep spelling my name as Eeveeon, even though it doesn't bother me much. But, it's not hard to remember spelling it as Eeveon. Think about it; its evolutions: Vaporeon, Espeon, etc.

Eevee - e + on = Eeveon. :D

Years
    My best friend and I were in chem one day and I was dressed up as Saturn Girl (DC Comics) (but I was Saturn Boy;) ) for Superhero Day at school and she kept calling me moon girl and stuff. Then I was being jerky I guess and she called me jerkyjoe!

hyperblast81

Thou who art Baylife
    Years
    Idk, it just happened one day, Im not creative and I was in 3rd grade signing up for Runescape (HUUUUGE Mistake WoW is WAAAAY Better) I liked the sound of 'Blast' and at the time I was very hyperactive... And I had to have a number so I just selected 81. and I guess it just stuck. That was a while ago, like 4 years ago...

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    7th grade, in my computer lab/homeroom class, I was making my first ever email. The night before, I was watching Teen Titans, and it was the episode where Robin dressed as Red-X. Using that, I wanted to make something similar, but I didn't want to use Red-X. I thought about something similar, and the first thing that came to my mind was blood, probably since it is red. I put in Blood-X, but decided that didn't look very neat. So I experimented, and got Blood and ex for the "X" sounds. I put them together and viola, Bloodex. Well, the email was bloodex88, but hey, that's where I got my current username. And I've used it since. xD

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
    Years
    My name is Ichiro and my friend called me Raikage cause i have a bad temper... hence my name (we both like Naruto XD)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back