• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Where did you come up with your username?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lionrt60

Animal Crossing 3ds ♥
    Years
    I just kinda put in random stuff to see how it worked, why lion? idk, all I knew was it sounded a bit like lionheart, oh, right, that was it, I dont know why 60 though.

NatureKeeper

I used to be PowerfulSquirtleKeeper, after my imagination that a Pokémon can reach extra-evolution after the final with a 'Power's Ring.' However, I was too into Shaymin. Squirtle and Shaymin are Grass and Water, aka Nature. So....

Rich Boy Rob

"Fezzes are cool." The Doctor
    Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2016
    Mine is from the fact that in Emerald, in my character's secret base, the gods of coincidence managed to make me a Rich Boy about 3-4 times in a row of New Games and since me and my character's name is Robert. Hence Rich Boy Rob.

Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2012
    welll.....this one time at band camp....lol.....
    thats actually where it came from!
    dang i'm a nerd....
    so our marching band theme was space this year
    and one of our songs was called ....something astro?
    and at the time my basic catchphrase was 'epic'
    so my friend jon said i needed a new catchphrase
    so we came up with Astro!
    so he wrote it on the tip of one oof my shoes
    "so you don't forget"
    lol
    and i wrote on the other toe 'tastic'
    to make the word Astrotastic
    ...so as to make it an adjective...
    and i've used it ever since!
    llol....and i added the :D because .... yeah!

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
    I just like the word "retribution." :\ Superjub came from a password from Star Wars Battlefront (I'm not a big Star Wars fan, by the way. xD) It just sounded... catchy. :) Finally, Espeon is, well, Espeon. xD

Yeah, so no big story, just words or Pokemon which I like. :\

Nudge

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2014
    My username is my irl nickname that my best mates parents gave me years ago.
    It's the name of a character from an Australian TV show called Hey Dad! who, according to my mates parents, I acted like because I was - and still am- also going over there, eating excessive amounts of food and just being downright funny XD

Years
    It's my "Other" name. Reginald because he's a webcomic character, Von because it makes me sound slightly more awesome, and burger because I couldn't put "Potato" on Facebook for some reason, plus I like Burgermon.

Missingno.7-4468

The Kazuka Party is for curry!
    Years
    Well, I love glitching games up, so that's how Missingno. came about. The numbers were just random, and I have no clue how I came up with it. xD

Other than this, I also use "She's a Witch!" or "Shes a Witch" depending on whether I can use other characters in usernames. Of course, that came from Monty Python's The Holy Grail.

I HEART MEGA HITT

ruuuki ♥
    Years
    it comes from you no heart ni mega hitt... which means mega HITT in your heart. I made a promise that I would always love him and thus... I ended up with using that phrase and having "I HEART MEGA HITT" as my name. It's even my name on myspace. XD It's also my email as well and the name I use for my new photobucket. :3

Magik?!

Georgums.
    Years
    I have a habit of finishing people's sentences, reading people's body language very well and 'making things happen' (saying 'I want icecream', then my friend walks in with a tub of icecream, etc). So my friends always say 'Waow! You're magic!'. At around the same time, I had coined the nickname 'Froggy', so some of my friends who also use forums and stuff, decided 'TheMagikFrog' suited me xD So then I used it on various things for a while. For PC, I just stuck with Magik?! because I felt like it at the time xD By the way. Correct way of saying it is like... in soap operas, (Eastenders etc), when a character's long-lost son appears, and they go 'JOHN?! IS THAT YOUUUU?!'. Yeah. You have to say Magik?! like that. Otherwise it's not legit.

Years
    Fxcking, because I'm always angry [as in, "Fxcking morons!"] But I thought Fxcking would be too plain, innuendo-ridden and troll-baitish. I randomly thought of Napoleon Dynamite [the "Tatertots" part] and added that. It was an old name that leads to my MySpace profile. Haven't used it anywhere else except here, obviously.

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    My whole family has called me tater tot for as long as I could remember, so I figured why not everyone else? XD

`Espeon

Is back! :D
    Years
    When I came up with my username, I liked Espeons, being the unoriginal person I am, I wanted to call myself Espeon. But that didn't work so after thinking for a long time, I remembered at one of the forums I used to go to had this fad where mostly every username began with `.

That's how `Espeon was born.

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
    Years
    Other than this, I also use "She's a Witch!" or "Shes a Witch" depending on whether I can use other characters in usernames. Of course, that came from Monty Python's The Holy Grail.

):< Sheer awesomness! But you should start going by "The Knight Who Says "NI!""

XD

I sometimes go by Falendriel. It was a name of a character in my novel, and funny enough, it actually means what she was in the novel.

Fal = Demon Spawn
    Endriel = Reported Sub-Ruler of Hell

She was the devil's daughter in the book. I abandoned that bookie, though.

Celest8

Lance/Wataru's Stalker
    Years
    "Celest" is really just an abbreviation of the username that I use everywhere else: "Celestial Mistress". I just kind of felt like shortening it so it would seem more casual. =)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back