• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Where did you get your username from?

Years
  • "An-san", I think, is 'polite', or just a way, to 'say' "OLD MAN" in Japanese.
    I don't know japanese. Hope I'm right... Hope I spelled it right...

Either way, an-san was used in my fave anime at a certain point.
    The anime is called UTAWARERUMONO. One word.

"Rebelleon" is just what I named a false Pokemon I drew up in my junior high days. Combined the Bellsprout family with Eevee. I also drew a 'Shellder' Eevee...

Nemaru

nah
    Years
  • My nickname is original, as I made it up myself. Although there's obviously a japanese influence on it, which I intentionally added. I came up with nemaru in 2004. A few years later, I found out Nemaru sounds very similar to the Japanese word Nemuru, which means to sleep. Fitting, considering I'm lazy, although it wasn't based off of that.

Years
  • Hehe...well... I didn't get it from anywhere really... Just kinda made it up...Oh wait, i combined some other person's username and made it sound...frenchie, i think. and ta-da! aurevesque!

Years
  • With the whole "No more name changes" business, I think now is a good time.

For my main username, jigglyppuff8, my first forum was that of a Super Smash Bros. forum. My main character was Jigglypuff, my birthday was 8/8, and I was 12 and immature at the time. So without thinking, I just registered and didn't notice the typo. Kept it everywhere for consistency's sake and to show that not everyone with a generic character username and number after it is retarded.

I was into Smash bros. at the time and didn't have Melee, so I didn't have a name beforehand. One day, while being a retard at that forum's Forum Games section, I started to go off about how my name stood for a bunch of things and somehow jpp8 came as an abbreviation. It was Smash Bros., so jpp8 worked perfectly for the whole 4 letter name thing.

So yeah.

SonicThrust

Ice Cream <3
    Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2013
    SonicThrust comes from the Tales of games particularly how you get it in ToA <3.

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Isn't it obvious?

Okay, if it isn't, it came from the word sarcophagus.

Rainflower

분홍신
    Years
  • Rainflower - I dunno, it just sounds so beautiful. I think I got it somewhere from DW series weapon names..

And my previous usernames..

Sugarkisses - Combination from "Sugar" and "Kiss" makes a great combo ;D
    Kireihana - Bellossom's Japanese version name.

Years
  • I got my inspiration for my username (which means I pretty much stole it) from this Garfield thing here. I wanted to read more Garfield comics than the one per day in the newspaper, so I used Google and instead found this, and immediately agreed with it.
    Where did you get your username from?

...like I always like to say, I'm uncreative.

Raiskit

[ e v i l l i g h t ]
    Years
  • I''ve had this username for like ever. My sister and I we're trying to come up with a email username for me, so she combined my two favorite pokemon -- at the time. Skitty and Raichu. Though they aren't my favorite pokemon anymore, I still love my username.

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
    Years
  • My name comes from the main villians name in The Ship: Murder Party

Gazza

Heaven-Piercer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    first episode of Death note is named Rebirth and i liked it so yh XD

Years
    • Age 28