• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen "Where do I find this Pokémon?" thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2007
    fossils

It depends on whether you got Pokemon Diamond or Pearl.In Pokemon Diamond you get Cranidos fossils and in Pokemon Pearl you get Shieldon fossils.Yes it's in the yellow dots.

Pikachu.exe

Weavile fan
    Years
  • Tangela and Tropius

Are they really catchable in Diamond/Pearl? Some sites say that they can be only catched by using Pal Park, others say that Tangela swarms in Mt. Coronet top and Tropius can be found on the Great Marsh.

RAWR ^_^

Feels So Retrosexual ^_^
    Years
  • where can i find... (bewarned there quite a few, but im having a damn hard time finding them)

Whiscash (sp?)
    Barbouch (sp?)
    #80 - 81
    #115 (Is that The Baby Form Of Lucario? If So, Don't Worry Becuase I Got the Egg)

Many Thanks In Advance

P.s Im Not expecting you to reply to all of them, But please Help with as many as you can please.

Pkmn Trainer Alex

K i n g // of Knights
    Years
  • I need a Nosepass. Where can I obtain one of these hideously disfigured Pokemon?

Nosepass is a swarm Pokémon found on Route 206, so you'll just have to hope you get the right swarm for the day.

Are they really catchable in Diamond/Pearl? Some sites say that they can be only catched by using Pal Park, others say that Tangela swarms in Mt. Coronet top and Tropius can be found on the Great Marsh.

This was asked earlier, and so far, I can't confirm such a thing. Sorry, all I've seen are people claiming that Tangela does swarm there and Tropius can be found in Area 1 of the Great Marsh...I believe it. XD I just can't prove it, sorry.

where can i find... (bewarned there quite a few, but im having a damn hard time finding them)

Whiscash (sp?) - In Victory Road, there is a double battle, and one person uses a Whiscash. One of the Elite 4 also uses one. If you want it earlier than those, a Swimmer on Route 220 uses one.

Barbouch (sp?) - A Fisherman in Route 212 (the rainy area) uses 3 of them. o.O Or if you want to catch one, use your Good Rod in various places, like Celestic Town.

#45 Burmy - Found on Honey Trees. If you just need to see one, a Bug Catcher in Eterna Forest uses one.

#54 Vespiquen - Evolve female Combee. Otherwise, the only trainer to use one in-game is an Elite Four member.

#80 - 81 - These are Barboach and Whiscash. ^^^

#109 Gible - Found in the secret part of Wayward Cave (entrance hidden under Cycling Road). There's a Dragon Tamer on Route 210-North that you can Rock Climb to, and he uses a Gible.

#115 (Is that The Baby Form Of Lucario? If So, Don't Worry Becuase I Got the Egg) - Yes, this is Riolu. If you can't wait to hatch yours, there's a secret area of the basement of the Oreburgh Gate cave area thingie that you need Surf to reach. An Expert there uses one. You'll want Strength to go farther than that, but Surf is enough for the Expert.

#123 Hippowdon - An Expert on Victory Road uses one. This is the earliest trainer battle, so if you want it earlier, evolve a Hippopotas.

#135 Lumineon - Swimmer on Route 223 uses one.

#139 Milotic - This beauty is only used by one trainer, in the Pokémon League itself. If you want it earlier, evolve a Feebas. (though that could be more trouble than it's worth, unless you plan on using it)

Many Thanks In Advance

P.s Im Not expecting you to reply to all of them, But please Help with as many as you can please.

RAWR ^_^

Feels So Retrosexual ^_^
    Years
  • WOW,
    Thanks alot.
    My Pokedex will soon be complete.

Isn't Wayward cave In Survival Zone or something like that?
    And I thought you need a National Dex to go there?
    Anyway
    Thanks Alot Again

Bloodbane

ummm...
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2010
    HELP please

If someone could tell me how to get all the legendaries i will be very gratefull
    P.s In pokemon pearl

pm_41

Gone and grown up
    Years
  • Try the GameFaqs FAQ file about D/P. It tells how to get every legend in Sinnoh.
    ------------------------------
    Also, this needs to be in the main forum.

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2015
    Okay I need help trying to find 3 Pokemon to complete my Sinnohdex.

Lumineon
    Combee
    Wormadam

I know where to find them in the wild(and by evolving) but I want to find Trainers with them so I don't have to go to the trouble of getting them.

FireApe2135

Poke-Elite
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2014
    Go to this place called Marrilland or something like that ( it is online) he has a list of that

Pkmn Trainer Alex

K i n g // of Knights
    Years
  • WOW,
    Thanks alot.
    My Pokedex will soon be complete.

Isn't Wayward cave In Survival Zone or something like that?
    And I thought you need a National Dex to go there?
    Anyway
    Thanks Alot Again

No problem. Always glad to help. That took a while to type, though. XD But boredom encourages me.

And yea, as said earlier, Wayward Cave is the cave located under Cycling Road, that sloped path going down from Eterna City. There are two entrances to this cave, however, and Gible is found in the entrance that is hidden under the road itself.

Okay I need help trying to find 3 Pokemon to complete my Sinnohdex.

Lumineon
    Combee
    Wormadam

I know where to find them in the wild(and by evolving) but I want to find Trainers with them so I don't have to go to the trouble of getting them.

Lumineon - Swimmer on Route 223
    Combee - Aroma Lady on Route 208
    Wormadam - Beauty on Route 214

Djfalcs

Elite Trainer Dan
    Years
  • 134 - Finneon

Where can I find this Pokemon?

If any has and is willing to let me borrow them just to fill my Dex, I will be extremely grateful :)

Last edited:

R.A.M.

KEY Fan
    Years
  • 134 - Finneon

Where can I find this Pokemon?

If any has and is willing to let me borrow them just to fill my Dex, I will be extremely grateful :)

Evolving Lumineon at Lv. 31 or:
    Routes - 205(south), 218, 219, 220 & 221.
    Other places - Fuego Ironworks, Iron Mountain, Canalave City & Valeey Windworks.

Note: You need to use the Super Rod.

I can lend you mine.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back