• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Where do you hope to be in 10 years time?

La Foudre

<3 Sneasel.
Years
  • I'm really hoping College, probably volunteering at zoos so I can hopefully get a job there. I'll be 23.

Years
  • In ten years I'll be twenty-six. Hopefully the band's gotten somewhere. Otherwise I hope I've written a successful novel. Otherwise I hope I work at like a music store or do music reviews or journalism in the paper. I don't really have much in mind, although I really hope it's something to do with music or writing, because they're two things I enjoy doing. Actually I don't really care what I do providing I'm happy.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • Ten years from now...I'll be 32, and if there's a God, I'll have finally found a way to pay for the rest of my college education by then. XD

As my degree path is in Civil Engineering and Architecture, I will most likely be starting a career in one of those fields. :P

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
  • I hope to be in the Air Force. Stuff like that has always seemed to make me feel good. It'd be a real thrill flying in a plane going the speed of sound. Not to mention it's a well paid job and you get to go out with your mates and go to the pub all the time. :]

Years
  • It is good to see a lot of the younger generation, ie, people who are below 15 for example, have an idea of where they would like to be.
    When I was 15, I had no idea where I wanted to be XD
    I was too busy playing Pokemon and Yu-Gi-Oh as well as random games XD

altemon

The Creator of All Existence
    Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2011
    In 10 years I will be 25, and I would like to be teaching drama at a secondary school.
    Well, actually I would like to be living in a huge mansion with guard dogs with bees in their mouths and when they bark they shoot bees at you, and every morning the mail is delivered by a hot girl on a magical flying cloud and then...but that's unrealistic. :D

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
    Years
  • 10 years from now, I'll be 24.

Some things that will happen and things I want to be:

1. Right out of college
    2. Have My Own Place
    3. Starting out on my Career Dream; Game Designer
    4. In a serious relationship and Getting Married
    5. Gotten rid of some messy habits
    6. Own my own cat. What? I like cats.
    7. Have a source of income that is steady so I can actually start on what I want to do in the future at that time.

That sounds pretty good, eh?

Vigilante

Ringleader of Hell
    Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2009
    Get a goodish job and then retire to nice a house in the mountains isolated from society.

shu

so alone so lost inside
    Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2017
    i will be 24 in 10 years,i hope to be in a band or chess profession or translate japanese!im learning now.

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2017
    In ten years... I hope I'll get accepted into a great corporate type job and get paid enough that I can afford all my necessities AND get to spend money behind luxury without worrying too much.
    Part time jobs don't cut it much...

LEXAcide

That 1 Guy
    Years
  • hmm... 10 years...

I would be 28 at that time...

I would hope to have a good job and have a home of my own by then. I would like to live either in Japan or on the coast of California. What do I want to do, I will attempt to become a video game concept artist. If I move to Japan though, I will be an English teacher like the rest of us. Probably start on the JET Program. I wish to have a girl I can call my own - to have my second half be filled. I just hope to be happy, to be honest.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Filthy, stinking rich.

I'm gonna make big bucks in publication and free lance design, that's my plan.

if that falls through it's off to the TA with me.

Lana.

*spin*
    Years
  • Well. If things somehow work out:
    1. I'll have graduated Columbia just a few years ago.
    2. Be a bestselling author.
    3. Enjoy life in my nice house in Florida.
    4. Have a cat and dog.
    5. Be single and proud.

But that's unlikely. xD

Back