• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which One: Paul or Gary

Paul or Gary?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Gary has fangirls in anime,, and out. True definition of a boss, a celebrity, an effing star like ME! He gets my vote.

Autumnfox

Go with the wind~
    Years
  • I prefer Gary. He's changed a lot over the course of the series: from a total douche to half a one. Plus he actually likes his Pokemon.

And, Paul looks and sounds like a 35 year-old man when he's actually 11 years old. o_o

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2009
    Gary = better trainer since paul relies on strong pokemon as Gary's pokemon relies on him to be a strong trainer.

Paul = better character. He's so different than your everyday stereotypical kid/pokemon character.

XxDawnfanxX

The stubborn Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • I thought Gary was great, it may be because I have followed since the original series. When he denounced being a trainer for research, sure I thought it was good for him because his grandpa is a pro at it, but I was very disappointed. I loved Gary's personality. At first he came off as a jerk, but then became humble but very confident as time went on. That made him a better trainer, his pokemon were always strong and well in line.

Back