• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Which starter did you choose?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kitty17794

disney devoted. disney owned.
Years
  • Cyndaquil for me. Though Johto is the one region where I love all three starters equally, I just can't say no to the little cutie. Plus, I enjoy playing with the fire Pokemon. When I played Silver way back when, it was Chikorita though. I suppose next time I play, its Totodile for me! :)

Pancake86

Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2012
    I JUST got Soul Silver two days ago, and I chose Cyndaquil. IDK why though. Just felt like it. =)

EPIC Shedinja Hollow

Fallen Angel
    Years
  • I transferred everything from my SS and restarted it, and I picked Totodile again, but I do have the other starters boxed away in Platinum. I like the 2nd evolutions of the these 3 starters the best though. :3 Bayleef looks cuter than a Meganium, imo...

Tryst

Yay!! Bubbles!!
    Years
  • I chose Totodile as my original starter in my Heart Gold game, although later I received both a Cyndaquil, and Chikorita though trades... I however don't really use any of their forms very often. Totodile is a lv. 22 Croconaw, and I have a lv. 21 Quilava, the Chikorita is still a Chikorita.

Years
    • Seen Oct 4, 2010
    When i started HeartGold i had to stratagise a little because in Heartgold and Soulsilver you can get 3 different Starters, one from kanto, one from johto and another from hoenn and i didn't want to choose all water type starters or all fire types starters. So i thought. Well i want trecko when i get to choose my hoenn starters. Then i looked at the kanto starters and i knew i wanted charmander. So i chose...

TOTODILE

pghahaha

Beware of Hippopotas!
    Years
  • Chickorita is my starter because it is GRASS, and I LUV GRASSS! :t152::t152::t152::t152::t152::t152::t152::t152::t152::t152::t152::t152::t152::t152::t152::t152::t152::t152::t152:

Attachments

• Which starter did you choose?
      chickorita.png
      3.5 KB · Views: 9

girliehhhhhh

safhsdjklhfsdjk;
    Years
  • I chose Chikorita in my last play through, because my last play through was a tribute to my first play through of Crystal.Those times were great. There's more than just nostalgia that's great about it. Moreover, I like Chikorita, Bayleef, and Meganium a lot.

WolfWrath

*Questions your mental health*
    Years
  • First time around, I chose Chikorita in Soul!Silver because that's what I chose in Crystal. Nostaaalgia.

Second time, I chose Cyndaquil for a change (cause honestly, Chikorita sucks).

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Cyndaquil or Totodile. Both awesome, both evolve into something awesome. Although Quilava > Croconaw and Feraligatr > Typhlosion in my opinion.

Years
    • Seen Oct 31, 2010
    I have Platinum and I chose Chimchar mainly because the fire Pokemons you can obtain (without trading) are horrible [in my opinion].

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back