• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Which starter did you choose?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Ive always played Cindaquil. Hes just so cute ^__^

Im trying out Chikorita on this run through, just because people mock him. May work as a sub seeder? or maybe a screen support?

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
  • Cyndaquil since I think (in my opinion) is the strongest instead of Chikorita and Totodile. But I also like its evolutions rather than the other starters' evolutions.

dozo

party hardy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2014
    2nd gen starters are my least favorite O_o
    but i always start with cyndaquil

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • Favourite Johto starter would be pretty much in line with 'which starter did you choose' - at any rate both threads are rather similar and this one is well within a month since the last post, so I've merged the two.

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    I chose Totodile because I chose Totodile the last time in Crystal. I wanted to go back there. So... there. I chose the exact same starter as I did 8 years ago.

Logan_AT

Often Lost in Thought
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2014
    I picked Totodile in Gold and was planning to do the same when I picked up Soulsilver, but in the end decided to try another starter, so I chose Cyndaquil.

Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2012
    I chose Totodile, because back then it was my favourite Pokémon, but now I wish I had chosen Chikorita, because Meganium is awesome.

Years
  • the problem as well is that in SSHG you have to consider the other starters you will get. For me the other good starters are Charmander and Mudkip. hence again the reason for Chokorita...

Nudge

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2014
    First run through I chose Cyndaquil and sent the eggs for the other two over and on this run through I chose Chikortia because I love Meganium :3

Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2011
    On HG I started with Totodile, but when I started on SS today I chose Chikorita to be able to get Charmander and Mudkip, just like someone a few posts before me mentioned n.n

Jubi

Leafy
    Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2011
    I started with Chikorita.

I always start with the Grass starter, but I'd have to say, Meganium is one of my least favorite fully evolved. =/

It's stats just aren't enough usually to make up for it's single Grass typing. =(

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back