• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Who do you walk with?

Hatenko

Hiya!
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2010
    My Azumarill Jessica, we're working hard to get her to learn Superpower.

Agent Clank

Bye PC
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2011
    I always walk with Feralgatr & Lugia!
    I have a very good bond with both of them.
    Too bad they never give me there items...lol

lugiapkm611

The Healing Waters
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2013
    Now I have switched to my lovable Espeon!
    I just love the Eevee evolutions and eevee itself. I wish they would make a Flying EEvee!!!
    Anyway,if you call Ethan in a city, he will tell you a fact about the city and a pokemon to take there. Except for Cerulean, only because Misty is there.<3

glaceongurl

.:A warm blizzard blows:.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2010
    I don't even have HG/SS, but if i did, i think glaceon would look awesome! =]

rndm.

Mostly inactive D:
    Years
    The one I'm currently training. No, I still haven't beaten Red. My team of four is at level 60-65, so it needs a lot of training...

Years
    I walk with my Pidgeot named Aeron. ^-^
    The reason is because when she was a level 1 pidgey my friend said she looked like a regular sparrow walking behind me, and earlier that year I had taken in a wounded sparrow named Aeron and nursed it back to health. She walks behind me all the time now. ^___________^

Air Pichu

We're Safe and Sound~
    Years
    For some reason I always have one of Swampert or Camerupt with me.

It's obvious why I like Swampert but I really don't know why I always have Camerupt with me sometimes.

Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2011
    I love walking with mY feraligatr but since I got my raikou I walk with him very often he just seems to fit

Years
    Krabby probably has the cutest walking sprite. I prefer Krabby, Geodude, or Pidgeotto. Geodude & Pidgeotto are really playful with me.

Zebeedoo

Always remember to smile. ~
    Years
    I tend to always walk with my Dragonite (I love how it flies) or Manectric. But sometimes I like to bring out my legendaries (Specifically Ho-Oh or Lugia, since they fly) and walk about with a giant sprite behind me. xD;

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    I don't ever have specific Pokemon following me as I keep them in my PC never to be withdrawn again unless they're for battle if they're level 100. I'm currently training a Garchomp so that's what's following me at the moment.

Back