• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Who do you walk with?

Elyssa

Trade Seeker
    Years
    • SA
    • Seen Jul 30, 2010
    I luv having my Espeon walk around with me. Second to that would be my Dragonite, and if I ever get the chance, I'd like to see what Glaceon would look like following one.

RedJoker™

Beginning Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2010
    i usually walk with my Espeon but lately it's been raikou cuz it looks so cool

Years
    I love walking with my Dunsparce because Dunsparces are awesome. It has a round head.
    Sometimes i walk with Tyranitar too.

NatureKeeper

I know its creepy, but Gengar, since he is my team's lead.

Lati-Fan95

I completed my HG Pokedex!^^
    Years
    It's currently either Ludicolo, Gyarados or Palkia since they're the Pokes I'm currently training!^^ But sometimes Golduck, Farfatch'd and Golem becuase I somehow feel bad for 'em when I don't train them sometimes (You usually don't train your HM pokes, don't you?) ...^^

Scorpio219

PM me for custom banners
    Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2013
    i like to walk with ho ho because it is so f-ing huge its pretty funny

Heart Gold

Jellicent Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2012
    Kingdra is my new favorite Pokemon to walk with. It's so awesome looking.

Weavile05

Currently Hacking BW
    Years
    It's funny to see like, arceus or giratina with a happy face above his head and then dialouge saying
    "ARCEUS is nipping at your feet!"
    That was hysterical!

Really though the pokemon that I want to train is the one I walk with, meaning that it changes alot.

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
    Years
    It's still Garchomp for my Soulsilver but I've got a Shiny Charizard on my Heatgold now ^^

Years
    it depends on what im training rite now it is laparas lvl 52 and i already gaind it's trust i found it at safari zone lvl 46 <- lol

Last edited:

Wyrda

Intertwined Fates
    Years
    It generally depends on what I'm training, but most often I like having my Quilava out and about with me. Once it evolves, that'll be Typhlosion, but yeah.

Back