• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Who do you walk with?

Eeohnex

Illuminate
Years
  • My walking partners most of the time are Suicune, and Arcanine. They are my two favorite Pokémon to go for a walk with.

Toa Hyro

master of shadows
    Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2011
    Mine is usually my Blaziken Blaze who is lv.100 and I got from my Emerald.

ShinyZoruaGirl

Crazy Rowdyruff Boys Fangirl!
    Years
  • It depends. Normally when I get a weak, cute Pokemon, I walk with it. Currently I'm walking with my Moltres, Red.

Merikayla

Pokémon Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2010
    I walk with my level 100 Luxray named Shi (leveled without any cheats). I transferred her from my Diamond game.

Last edited:

Cloche

エスパーレディ
    Years
  • It depends. I go back and forth, with my Arbok (Lucifer) and my Hoppip (later o become my lovely jumpluff <3) once I get my gardevoir, it's definately going to follow me EVERYWHERE. I sometimes mix it up, just cause I like to have variety *shrugs*

Mumfie

Norwegian penguin!
    Years
  • It's the very same Pokemon for me; Ampharos. I've been walking with this pokemon ever since it's first possible to catch it in the game (level 10 or something). I didn't breed it later to get any überIVs. So it's kinda for sentimental reasons. I simply love it (:

Romantica

the danger in starting a fire
    Years
  • My arcanine. I am incredibly too proud of it to NOT show it off to everyone in the towns. [/lame] :P

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2010
    I generally just walk with whoever I'm training at the moment, or whoever I plan to use first in battle for whatever reason. Right now I'm walking with Umbreon.
    I like walking with Arcanine though because he's big. x3

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    my beginner, or a friendship evolver

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
    Years
  • My Zangoose is epic. I'm training her right now but I'm probably going to keep in in-game all the time. Either her or my Crobat.

Future Arceus

I hate my name
    Years
  • my poliwhirl even tho my game has basically said it has a crush on my character!
    no kidding! it tries to hug me a LOT and it stares at me 24/7! very freaky!

Back