• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who do you want to be friends with?

Lily!

moved
Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2010
    I now of a few people whom I want to get to know better because they seem like fun people to talk to. Cherii and naoi.; I visit their pages sometimes because of what I read in their posts. I'm not sure why.
    I'd like to get to know Signomi a little more though, because it's always nice to meet another artist.
    There's probably more. :F

Funny thing is, I'm not the kind to just want to be friends with someone, I usually let someone else do that.​

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Haha, this thread has so many views....People are like "Does anyone want to be friends with me?" XD

Let's see...TwilightBlade seems really cool based off her convo with D_A. Careful With That Axe, Pichu! also seems like a very chill dude. Superfairy is always entertaining in the DCC, and I should talk to Siggy more too. Yeah, just to name a few people...

Generally, if I see someone that seems cool, I'll VM them if possible. If not, I might quote them to jump into a conversation. Anyway, there's really no reason to not talk to someone you want to. It is a forum after all.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Most of the people I've wanted to become friends with, I've randomly added them to MSN messenger, or sent them a random visitor (or personal; depending on availability to contact them through visitor messages or not) message.

The first person I wanted to be friends with on PC, before I joined, was Andy. I randomly added him to my contact list and then was too intimidated to send him a message.

The second person I wanted to be friends with on PC, soon after I joined, was Erica. Though, through Andy is how I met her. So, I didn't know who she was until I talked to Andy and he spoke about his friends and I think he linked me to some of their profiles.

The next person I wanted to be friends with was Morkula. I don't remember the story behind talking to him, but I think I asked him for his messenger through PM and he gave it to me. It was later I discovered that he didn't do that to just anyone, and we developed a friendship over time. Recently it's gotten really strong if I do say so myself. I look to him as an older brother and he displays the strongest interest out of all of the people on PC of what I'm doing with my life and how I am.

The next person is Luke (Forgotten Memory). I really can't remember why I wanted to start talking to him or what happened. I should ask him and then edit this.

The third to last latest person I wanted to befriend was Ausaudriel. I wanted to become friends with him due to his username. I became in love with the name Ausaudriel. My first convo with him was how awesome his username was and how I wanted to take it, but he wasn't willing to change, so that's where my username Auraposle came from.

The second to last person is Aegis. I was viewing Erica's blog about Anime North and found him. It was about a few weeks after I started talking to Erica that I found them, I believe, because that's when she came back from Anime North. So I saw a picture of Camera Wars and saw that he was friends with her. I added him to MSN, and I think the first convo I had with him was how I was stalking him and I think he said that was pretty cool that he had a stalker. He's one of the people I talk to the most, after Morkula.

The -- real second to last person I wanted to talk to was Drummershuff. I really don't remember why I wanted to talk to him, but I did. I think it was because of his user title and the fact that he was friends with most of my friends. So, recently I added him to messenger, and he's... I think he's a pretty cool guy.

Finally, the person I want to become friends with now is Dawson. I've added him to messenger, and I see he's accepted it, but we've yet to speak to eachother.

These were the major people I've wanted to talk to and befriend. Through them, I've found other people who seemed cool and wanted to meet. So these are the main people, as I've stated.

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2016
    To be quite honest, no one.
    I mean, I've PMed a few people that I wanted to be friends with, but I never really made that many, since it seems I'm kind of a fail member. x_x

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    Well, I've always wanted to at least talk to Went, but I never have. XD

As for being friends with other people, I don't mind being friends with whoever wants to be my friend. ^^​

Years
  • Ive attempted. And failed. I asked for some Morphine from Nica, and told Lightning i liked her profile pic. True btw. But one hasnt replied, and the other had the words, its limited. lolz. But there are plenty of people im too shy to talk to. :/ Okay, well, know im friends with Lightning. :D

Last edited:

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    I'm picky about making friends, because I can't stand bad grammar. I don't really enjoy making friends with many folks on PC, because I sort of have high standards about them. XDD; If they come out friendly, sensible, and have a good reputation about the forums, (no, not the green bars) I think about making friends with them. Usually I just stay quiet, because from past experience they end up asking me first.

I have a sort of trouble making friends because for one, I'm not friendly. Two, I don't use AIM or MSN. And lastly I don't really like many people. XD;

But I'll say that I've made friends with members that I've wanted to be friends with. I'm satisfied. :3

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Richard Wagner and penetrait, oh and Cloud Connected. I have all 3 on my friends but I seldom speak to them. Imo they're some of the most interesting people on PC.

Years
  • Well...this question has just gotten the shy gene in me activated again. D:

But A LOT of different people here are fun to chat with, Aurafire for example...maybe even Pika, and BH...

Anyways it's too long to list so check my friends list. XDDD

Basically those people. XD

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Most of the people I've wanted to become friends with, I've randomly added them to MSN messenger, or sent them a random visitor (or personal; depending on availability to contact them through visitor messages or not) message.

The first person I wanted to be friends with on PC, before I joined, was Andy. I randomly added him to my contact list and then was too intimidated to send him a message.

The second person I wanted to be friends with on PC, soon after I joined, was Erica. Though, through Andy is how I met her. So, I didn't know who she was until I talked to Andy and he spoke about his friends and I think he linked me to some of their profiles.

The next person I wanted to be friends with was Morkula. I don't remember the story behind talking to him, but I think I asked him for his messenger through PM and he gave it to me. It was later I discovered that he didn't do that to just anyone, and we developed a friendship over time. Recently it's gotten really strong if I do say so myself. I look to him as an older brother and he displays the strongest interest out of all of the people on PC of what I'm doing with my life and how I am.

The next person is Luke (Forgotten Memory). I really can't remember why I wanted to start talking to him or what happened. I should ask him and then edit this.

The third to last latest person I wanted to befriend was Ausaudriel. I wanted to become friends with him due to his username. I became in love with the name Ausaudriel. My first convo with him was how awesome his username was and how I wanted to take it, but he wasn't willing to change, so that's where my username Auraposle came from.

The second to last person is Aegis. I was viewing Erica's blog about Anime North and found him. It was about a few weeks after I started talking to Erica that I found them, I believe, because that's when she came back from Anime North. So I saw a picture of Camera Wars and saw that he was friends with her. I added him to MSN, and I think the first convo I had with him was how I was stalking him and I think he said that was pretty cool that he had a stalker. He's one of the people I talk to the most, after Morkula.

The -- real second to last person I wanted to talk to was Drummershuff. I really don't remember why I wanted to talk to him, but I did. I think it was because of his user title and the fact that he was friends with most of my friends. So, recently I added him to messenger, and he's... I think he's a pretty cool guy.

Finally, the person I want to become friends with now is Dawson. I've added him to messenger, and I see he's accepted it, but we've yet to speak to eachother.

These were the major people I've wanted to talk to and befriend. Through them, I've found other people who seemed cool and wanted to meet. So these are the main people, as I've stated.

Why are you such a staff kiss-ass? Well at least we now know why you were moderated lol.

--
    Anyway, I used to randomly PM a whole bunch of people. Some of those PMs worked in my favour, and some didn't. That method has gotten me many friends, but now I'm too lazy to do it. But I'm open to anyone unless you're a complete fail. :D

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • I'm not sure a meaningful friendship is possible when this...

Nevermind...

I want to be friends with...

Err, secret.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Haha, I just realised I never answered my own question. I've already talked to a lot of people here, but there are lots I'd like to get to know more, like Signomi, Aizuke, Went, Netto Azure and let's not forget the others I forgot.

Why are you such a staff kiss-ass? Well at least we now know why you were moderated lol.

Do you ever, you know, post something that isn't to do with attacking the staff? Not standing up for them, but reading your posts is sorta pointless because I know they're always going to have some twisted remark thanks to your hatred. At least try and make your posts worth reading, yeah?

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years

• Hiidoran and Cherii, who I haven't spoken to like, at all for no reason and I'd
    All you have to do is spark up a conversation with me, Michii. My bites are only because I like you. :3[/late]

There are quite a few people I would like to get to know better. For quite a while it was Gummy and Drew, but I've actually been talking to them as of late. I don't know, Midori Chi seems like a nice person. :D

Cacttus

Sigh
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2016
    I don't really pursue anyone here, but if you have a DA then I'll stalk you; especially if I like your art (all kinds included). Mainly I procrastinate and can't help it, but I really like Lily! and Kinarii's DA pages. I'll talk to anyone though.

I don't know Rekhyt I enjoyed reading it.

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Do you ever, you know, post something that isn't to do with attacking the staff? Not standing up for them, but reading your posts is sorta pointless because I know they're always going to have some twisted remark thanks to your hatred. At least try and make your posts worth reading, yeah?

Um, actually yeah, haha, I do. My posts are not pointless because I'm kind of the voice of the voiceless. No one here stands up to what the staff really is, I have to do it on my own. My hatred is justified.

Oh sure, okay, I will make them worth reading. Nothing'll change though because everyone has a different opinion about my posts. Why, just a few posts above, someone said I was one of the most interesting people on PC.

Sit your ass back down, Rekhyt.

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • Well, I'm the type of person who generally does try to get to know people. But I'm also kinda laid back. A lot of times I simply stalk my own profile and wait for people to swing by and say hi. XD

I've already had my fair share of notoriety around here to be honest. But all in all, I am friendly. But I detest random friend requests, and like to be PMed or VMed a few times before someone does it. XD

I won't say who piques my interest, that's just too droll imho, if you want to get to know me, then by all means swing by my profile, PM/VM me or something. XD
    I don't bite...

Back