• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen who got pokerus..

hack1

Dragon Green
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2015
    No, I don't have Pokerus in any games. Only time i got it I was playing on emulator...
    -_-

Kip

🔥 Fluffy Fire Fox
    Years
    • Age 32
    • They/Them
    • UK
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    Bulbapedia's somewhat confusing article on the Pokérus: https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Pokerus

I've never been fortunate enough to get it, even through online trading. And with a 3 in 65,536 chance of getting it on a wild Pokémon I don't thinks there's much of a chance of me getting it :)

However I'm now checking every Pokémon in my box just in case! :P

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen today
    I got Pokerus recently in my SoulSilver version. I infected a Magby with it to trade over to my Pearl game, where I EV train.

Before that, the only other time I got it was in Silver, way before I knew what Pokerus did. And I nearly missed seeing that I had it because I pressed the A button too fast.

Years
    My Totodile caught Pokerus from a wild Rattata really early in the game, then I found out you have a very, very slim chance of finding it in the wild; so I felt pretty cool :D

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2010
    I got PokeRus in Diamond but I didn't know what it did until now, I got it on my Crobat through a GTS trade... Now I know what it does so I'll make sure to train like hell if I ever get it in my HG.

Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2010
    I got pokerus

Just send me a message, we will arrange a time to trade and ill give you a pokemon with pokerus

Spiky-Eared Pichu

NDS Hacker/Researcher
    Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2019
    In SoulSilver, I went to Lavender Town searching for a Shiny Leaf, I check my Thyphlosion and... it had Pokérus! Now all my team has it and I have a lot of Pokémon with it

holdmykidney

Riddled with pokerus
    Years
    I got it through a random trade over GTS. It arrived on a Japanese Bulbasaur.

I manage the virus carefully and spread it to as many pokes as I can, ensuring that I always have plenty of infectious pokes in my PC.

First thing I do when I take a poke out for training is sit it next to an infectious one.

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
    lolfail... ._.
    Got it once in Pearl. Asked one of my friends what it was, thought it was junk and lost it. =O
    Once more in Platinum. Knew what it was and that it was rare and went like : "WOOHOO ! Lucky... :P"
    But when I also got it in HG ... you must've seen my face ! :P

snake1111123

begginer ev trainer
    Years
    the funniest thing happened to me i was just wandering around and then i ran into a shiny graveller and i caught it and it had pokerus and i was like "double!"

Oblivion Wing

IGN: Havel 3DS Friend Code: 5215-3694-9757
    Years
    It happened to me as well ^ I was looking for a Pikachu, i was roaming for like about a good 30 mins, and i encountered a shiny level 6 Pikachu, looked at it in my team, it held Pokerus. It was awesome!

Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2010
    lol when i was little i got it somany times but i didnt no what it did i had it about 5 times on my older games and a few on newer and they help ev train so much and i have caught 2 shinys a drowzzee and magcargo

Back