• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who/What wakes you up in the mornings?

Who/What wakes you up in the mornings?

• Total voters
    Years
    Heh, my mom wakes me up. During weekends I'll sleep in or set my phone alarm. And like some people said, my bladder keeps me from sleeping too long.

Arctus Tibal

Beyond - Freedom
    Years
    Internal clocks are cool and terrible at the same time. I can't get to sleep after I've woken up... So like because of school i get up around 5am and always wake up at exactly (if not a few minates off) 5am, it's the holidays now, so i still get up at 5am while everyone else is asleep... Fail.

Cid

Years
    I wake up without anyone waking me, but only when I don't have to get up at a really early time (e.g. 2-3 AM), and in that case, alarm clocks do the work for me.

Twinx

s o m e t h i n g M O R E
    Years
    If I have to wake up early, it's my phone alarm.

If I don't have to wake up early, I'm usually woken up by a random noise..

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    During the week I set my cellphone on 5:50 and force myself to get up at 5:55. Guh, I hate getting up early, but otherwise I'll miss my bus to catch the train to uni. T_T

But during the weekends, it's sleeping time. I sleep (or rather snooze) until I grow bored. But the odd thing is, the longer I stay in bed, the less awake I become. I even get headaches (sometimes), but staying in bed is so nice. x3

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    My alarm clock sounds like twenty bee's buzzing in my ears around 6:40 p.m.

It's like hell... :(

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    I am a heavy sleeper so I heavily rely on someone else to wake me up.
    On school days it is my mom that wakes me up, but on weekends I either wake myself up or my mom/dad does.

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
    Years
    My alarm clock.
    although sometimes Im late for school, because I sometimes hit the "snooze" button and it ends up ringing like 30 minutes later. So I get up at either 7:30 or 8:00 am.

Years
    I set my alarm every weekday. I really hate waking up to it, though, so I tend to get up a few minutes before it goes off. Every once in awhile, though, it'll actually go off.

Thankfully, that's all I need to get up. I think I've only slept through it or accidentally turned it off three times in my life?

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    I tend to wake myself up on nonschool days. On school days I wake up by my Ds alarm or my baby brother crying.

Lana.

*spin*
    Years
    With school, my mom. I have no instinct and would shut the alarm clock off 75% of the time. I only wake myself up if I'm having a nightmare (an ability I appreciate).

On weekends, my dad will wake me up at 10:30 (at the latest) on Saturday, and 9:30 on Sunday. My mom lets me sleep in as long as I want =)

Surf

Years
    • Age 29
    • Rust
    • Seen Jul 31, 2011
    I have a funny one.
    My two year old brother normally comes into my room and jumps on me

Spaekle Oddberry

this is why i'm hot
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    I use my old DS as an alarm clock.

I have a real clock, but it's been unplugged for months and for some reason I just never got around to plugging it back in. Hmm.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    My alarm clock does, which isn't bad either, it's kinda the perfect sound to wake me up. (tropical noises) However I haven't used it in a while thanks to online school. |D Which is why my sleeping schedule is lol. ._.;

Last edited:

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    So basically, here is my morning routine:
    - alarm clock goes off at 6:10am. I wake up and turn it off, then go back to sleep.
    - dad calls to wake me up at 6:30am. I wake up, set my alarm for 7:05am, go back to sleep.
    - alarm goes at 7:05am. I wake up, lie there contemplating whether or not I should actually get up.
    - I finally eventually get up. \o/

See, I have to set my alarm so many times because I hate sleeping right through the night. XD; Maybe I like the feeling of waking up and feeling like I still have time to sleep. I can't really explain it. I'm just weird.

jasonresno

[fight through it]
    Years
    So basically, here is my morning routine:
    - alarm clock goes off at 6:10am. I wake up and turn it off, then go back to sleep.
    - dad calls to wake me up at 6:30am. I wake up, set my alarm for 7:05am, go back to sleep.
    - alarm goes at 7:05am. I wake up, lie there contemplating whether or not I should actually get up.
    - I finally eventually get up. \o/

See, I have to set my alarm so many times because I hate sleeping right through the night. XD; Maybe I like the feeling of waking up and feeling like I still have time to sleep. I can't really explain it. I'm just weird.

That's awesome because I know exactly how you feel. I love waking up at like 3AM, rolling over and glancing at the clock, and realizing I can sleep for another 5 hours or so before I have to get up for school or whatever. It's a great feeling.

What wakes me up is my damned alarm clock. I've grown to hate the noise.

*glares at clock with clenched fists*

Back