• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Who will you have follow/What Pokemon follows you?

Years
  • Through playthrough...well, whatever I am training, obviously XD

But afterward, i will probably have my Pichu buddy beside me :3

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years
  • Let's see... These would be nice... Quilava, teh Bulba family, all legless Water types ("Suffer, my minions of teh Sea! >:D), cool ones like Absol and Scizor (making me look like a real Ace, pwning the poor youngsters... >:D), Snory, Mudkip, Gulpin (idk why), ehm... Well, there's alot, I don't really see the reason to post them ALL...

Hm... I feel evil today >:3

umbreon_4_life

aka Commander Mars
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2012
    I'll probably let my Cyndaquil/Quilava/Typhlosion or my Lugia follow me. No offense to my other Pokemon, but my starter is usually my favorite Pokemon in the whole game!

Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2010
    hmm one of these, Dragonite, Metacross, Cloyster, Aerodactyl, Ursaring, Electivire. these (well their lowest stages atleast) will be my starters

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    I usually have my feraligatr follow me :) Somtimes its my ninetales though :)

Finnel

Years
  • Of course, at the beginning of the game it'll be my starter, and throughout the game it'll change a lot.

Once I've actually finished the game though, I'll probably walk around with a Mawile. Love that Pokémon.

Back