• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Who will you have follow/What Pokemon follows you?

firestormx19

i'm never loging in again.
Years
  • well want i'm not trading any pokemon i will have my favorite pokemon scyther following me.

Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2010
    I'd really like to see a lugia follow you. It must look quite awesome.

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 21, 2011
    Probably who ever is first in my party (will change, depending on who I'm training.)

Though, I DO want to see a Wailord.

NAGATO

(>^-^)>
    Years
  • I would have my munchlax follow me :'D love him so much = 3= He's shiny too =]
    Might switch between him and my PcP or celebi.

☆Konata☆

~☆~Lucky~☆~Star~☆~
    Years
  • Snorlax!!!!!
    Sorry I just had to do that XD, i mean but like it would be so awesome having a huge pokemon follow you around, even in a house =o

Arma

The Hyena
    Years
  • Probably my favorites ( Marowak, Breloom and Heracross), But I'd like to walk in houses with a muk or Magcargo behind me

Left4Dead

Are you mental in the face?
    Years
  • I'll go with Cyndaquil or Umbreon or even Squirtle, Charizard! No... Sceptile! No... Bulbasaur!
    Bahh, I can't decide :( I'll have to wait and see lol

Champloo

RNG Expert
    Years
  • On my Japanese version I've had Onix following me around since it looks so cool =)

When I get the American Version I'll have Totodile follow me around for it's cutenss =)

Cresselia

Plasma Elite
    Years
  • I plan on having my Shedinja and Latios follow me most f the time. I might also have my Snorlax just to make it look funny! >:D

Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2010
    I totaly wnt to be able to have any pokemon out thats aesome instead of haveing to use the pal park and u still can't use certin pokemon i can just have any pokemon

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
  • It's between Houndour/Houndoom and Larvitar/Pupitar/Tyranitar for me. I'll most likely alternate between them during Kanto, but for the main section of Johto I'll have Houndour/Houndoom with me.

Back