• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who would you pick to be Praetor?

Who do you want as next Praetor?

• Lightning

Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Dakota

Votes: 4 10.3%
  • Kayleigh

Votes: 12 30.8%
  • We don't need another praetor! BAH!

Votes: 12 30.8%

• Total voters

John Denver

Banned
Years
  • Since theres one for mods and s-mods, why not praetors!?

Dakota
    Lightning
    Kayleigh

I guess...there's not many choices :P

*waits for someone to make a Who would you pick to be admin thread*

BOO ya!

Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2006
    Dakota is a noob, all he does is spam and post in the T-dome. I don't even see why they don't just de-mod him. Erica should be made a praetor though, if you guys in power would actually DO something. *stomps off*
    'course she doesn't WANT to give up her smod color, so *Votes the last option*

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • Erica! Aside from the fact that I'm her friend and I'd be slightly biased because of that. I do feel that she can handle it perfectly and that she's deserves it.

She'd probably end up switching the Praetor and S-Mod colours afterwards.

(There are a lot of these threads recently)

John Denver

Banned
    Years
  • Then just vote for lightning Abby :)

I'm sure it's not too complicated for you to just do so...Just move your barbie colored mouse to the top of your $2 screen and click "Lightning." Wait, your not having your period are you? doh!

Well considering that my post count is literally 80 times that of yours, I guess I'm doing halfway decent for a nooB...*uggles Abby*

And a praetor is like halfway between an S-mod and an Admin, sorta...just higher up the ladder.

I voted for lightning...meh

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Since they were given powers for the T-dome though, they're really more or less the same, unless Andy and I have more authority or something.

And my mouse probably cost more money than you have on you at a time. ~_~

John Denver

Banned
    Years
  • Kairi said:
    Since they were given powers for the T-dome though, they?re really more or less the same, unless Andy and I have more authority or something.

And my mouse probably cost more money than you have on you at a time. ~_~

Umm....maybe you should scroll up a bit so you can see ABBY's post...which is the one I was referring to...not KAIRI

(there's apparently more than one abby in this message board)

Brittany

Back?
    Years
  • Did somebody say Brittany!?

Actually, I don't think we need another Praetor, as if PC hasn't already demonized the position of Praetor, by giving it to Andy XD

Just kidding anyway. I want Dakota to be the next one, but I think Erica deserves it more...

I'm not saying that we PC needs to promote her anytime soon though. XD

aaaaaa

Who would you pick to be Praetor?

C'mon, isn't it obvious who deserves it? XP

aaaaaa

Yeah, but I'm not cool enough to be either, so I just cling to those screenshots XP

Kimi-Kaizer

Banned
    Years
  • dang how many more kinds of threads are we gonna have for these XD figures greg had to start a trend XD eh we dont need one i guess i dont know XD

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    I really do not think there should be a new praetor for PC. Not such a good idea to have another...

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 10, 2005
    I choose Lightning. I think she would do a good job. But I bet she wouldn't becuase the S-Mod colors are so cool. XD

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    *looks at a1337a's post*
    Sexy Sinner? :P

Anyways, I voted for Kayleigh because she deserves it...

Scyther5

One DEAD GUTTED Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    We really don't need a new one, I think one was enough already...but eh twos ok, but 3 defentally arn't needed.

Back