• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who's Your Waifu?

Sytiourious

#PopplioDefenseSquad
Years
  • Oh jeez. I don't have any Waifus or anything, always found having one is kinda weird. I would never really marry an anime character, but if I really had to choose one, it would probably have to be Nakiri Alice from Shokugeki no Soma, and Taiga for Toradora! a close second.
    Who's Your Waifu?

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
    Years
  • Umm...

Well, it's not like I'm attract-

Alright, fine. I'm really attracted to her. That's why she's my waifu.

Takane Enomoto from Mekakucity Actors.
    Who's Your Waifu?

She's, like, the cutest tsundere of all time. One of the songs she's featured in is my favorite Kagepro song of all time. Plus, her narcoleptic condition interests me. I just find conditions cute.

I would have another one, but she's eleven. Then again, I'm 14, so...

Shiro from No Game No Life.
    Who's Your Waifu?

As if her albinism wasn't enough for her cuteness, her hair is beautiful, she speaks softly and adorably, she wears a purple sailor uniform, and she's, like, the smartest person in the entire anime.

Last edited:

PokeHunterBlack

Bounty Hunter
    Years
  • I don't have one, but if I had to choose it would be Mallow from sun and moon, but if that's not allowed I will go with Korrina from XY. I chose Mallow because when I saw her in the trailer she was my favourite instantly, and she likes to cook and has weird tastes, like me.

Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2019
    My husbando is Uchiha Itachi from Naruto . I love his character, and despite his many flaws that I can acknowledge that he has I still love him.

Back