• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Why is THAT your username ?

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
Years
  • I was playing Lost Kingdoms 2.
    Inspired by Tara...only spelled and pronounced differantly X3

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Well I really love Utada Hikaru. And I love her name, so basically I am using her last name. I was going to change my username to Hana-chan from Lucy at first, but then I was thinking about her. So I decided that I will change it to Utada from my real name instead. I might change it back someday. :3

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    I thought I'd bring a little joy to the world…
    But I actually wanted a user name with thirty-six characters, which this isn't. xD

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • I chose D_R_A because:

1. The DRA part because it means Dragon Rider Aiden (Aiden being my real name) and Dragon rider because I love Dragons and Christopher Paolini's books so voila.

2. The _ _ because I needed a way to separate and decided to use something new.

New name soon: Saphira's Rider because I love C.P.'s books and Saphira is the main dragon in it and Rider because thats what you are, a dragon rider. That's why that user name.

I dunno, faithful to the Shadow's?

Yes, I am.

Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2008
    Well, I'm usually bored so I figured it would be a perfect username for me. The period is there for no specific reason.

DaSpirit

Mad Programmer
    Years
  • Well, I was interested with Spirits a few years ago and all my username/screennames include spirit. One day, I wanted to make an account with YoYoGames and I wanted to put spirit but didn't want to have a name like my AIM and so I thought it would be cool if I was referred to as "The Spirit" but "Da Spirit" sounds better and Da are the first two letter in my name and delete the space from "Da Spirit" and you get "DaSpirit", my username.

SamuraiMaster

and his son, Layne (Buizel).
    Years
  • I am SamuraiMaster mostly because I have been SamuraiMaster for the past 8 years.

It started on battle.net on Starcraft. My original name was ProtossTravis. Then it changed to U.S.S.Enterprise or somethin glike that, then it changed to another one I can't remember, finally to SamuraiMaster

Chose it cause I was interested in Samurai back then, and still am.

Other Usernames I have gone by?

Bushido20 (Runescape; barely go on anymore. NO YOU CAN'T HAVE IT!)
    Squirtle!!!! (Current Myspace username)
    The Blizzheads (A name I gave my band on soundclick.com. Not an actual band)
    MasterSamurai: (Since some jerk took SamuraiMaster on youtube.com, I chose this one)

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • Dunno it sounded good at the time. Otherwise my old names where just due to fads except mitchman. Thats totally my name on 4-5 other sites.

1stGenNut

1st Gen Fanatic
    Years
  • 1stGenNut - simply describes my Pokemon preferences really. While I like certain Pokemon from all series, my main love is with the very first generation.

EmpoleMew

Lunatic Lunar Rabbit
    Years
  • As if it wasn't obvious, EmpoleMew comes from Empoleon and Mew, two Pokemon I was raving over with the release of D/P. Kinda stuck with me.

I've been considering changing it to Riku Chiba (or Chiba Riku, for the sake of remainng faithful to the Japanese name thing.) because it was the closest Japanese translation of my real name.

Emii

I'll Keep Orbiting For You★
    Years
  • Ah, lots of people ask me this. XD

Ok, my favorite animals are dolphins. Iruka means dolphin. I think I looked that up somewhere, and an icon came up. It had dolphons on it, and it said iruka sakana. iruka sakana = dolphin fish. I dunno, but I like how it sounds, so I've used it for everything ever since. now that I actually said my username out loud, the way it sounds it reminds me of hakuna matata. XD

wobbadude1

Everybody Polkamon!
    Years
  • *I like Wobbuffet.
    *I am a dude.
    *I am the first Wobbadude: hence Wobbadude1.

But to be honest I wish I hadn't put the 1 there now, I was just used to putting numbers in usernames! Though it has become a tradition for me now...

Back