• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wi-Fi Trade Corner Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chains

Psychic Trainer
Years
  • HIDE tags, perhaps spoiler tags will do? Still, this is good info.

(Pfft, surpass Diamond and Pearl. They're really setting their standard too low).
    Spoiler:

O_o Thanks lol on Smogon its HIDE not Spoiler lol XD
    Anyways they better hope they surpass DPPt, because if they are saying is true excluding DPPt from it completely then there going to need about 250 Pokemon for a Metagame and it will be small at that...
    I mean maybe they'll bring a Time Machine like in GSC and only be able to trade things that existed in those games but still adding new moves and pokemon would split the Metagame of DPPt/HG/SS over this new Generation because not being able to battle with these new pokemon with older games....
    1 Region for a Metagame imo is too small im taking into account only fully evolved Pokemon... Unless when they sat "exceed" DPPt they make it possible to catch all the Pokemon in it from the previous Generations...
    And yea I agree pokemon over the years pokemon have gotten weirder and weirder....
    Good thing its on the DS though!

Last edited:

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • I wanna ask something here.

Am I the only one against cloning Pokemon for trading?
    I just think it's unfair for people who have access to AR and can hack to clone, whereas people who can't clone at all, get screwed over.

I just can't stand that whenever I trade Pokemon with someone, that they've cloned their Pokemon without telling, and they end up gaining something without me getting as much.

There, that ends my little rant.

The Kidd

Godly Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2013
    I wanna ask something here.

I just think it's unfair for people who have access to AR and can hack to clone, whereas people who can't clone at all, get screwed over.

I just can't stand that whenever I trade Pokemon with someone, that they've cloned their Pokemon without telling, and they end up gaining something without me getting as much.

A lot of people, especially event and IV breeders, clone their pokemon because others may also want it if it's in high demand. Not everyone uses an AR to clone.

Another note, I miss pokemon...sigh...the IV breeding was fun.

Chains

Psychic Trainer
    Years

Why dont you ask them to clone and send a copy back...? Isnt that what everyone else normally does?

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years

I assume you have a wireless router? GTS cloning is an option on D/P. No AR. I understand your point, but you do have that option... Fair game, ekeke?

Most traders do tell you ahead of time that a Pokemon has been cloned, and if not, it is obvious when their inventory never decreases, lol. :(

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • I assume you have a wireless router? GTS cloning is an option on D/P. No AR. I understand your point, but you do have that option... Fair game, ekeke?

Most traders do tell you ahead of time that a Pokemon has been cloned, and if not, it is obvious when their inventory never decreases, lol. :(

I know about GTS Cloning, but it seems kinda risky to me, so I'm not even gonna try it out.

It just annoys me that people clone when others can't and the original cloner won't offer to clone the other Pokemon for them.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • I need a japanese meowth ifanyone wants to trade me. I dont have much, but I'll see what I have...
    Ew, use Quick Trade. :>

I know about GTS Cloning, but it seems kinda risky to me, so I'm not even gonna try it out.

It just annoys me that people clone when others can't and the original cloner won't offer to clone the other Pokemon for them.
    Uh, ask for Arceus, as I believe that it's still banned on the GTS (haven't done any trading in a while...). As such, no one would take your Pokemon. If you are wary about that, use... level 100 Sunkern, Venonat, Diglett, Mankey, Shuppet? Can't you specify region/gender etc?
    I believe many would offer a copy back... Pessimistic much?

I have a question.
    Is it okay to ask here about a collab trade shop?
    Yeah, I think that would be okay.

Detox

So yeah, i'm really bored and need something to breed. Any suggestions? Oh, and no OU;s >___> I'm sick and tired of that tier for now.

Chains

Psychic Trainer
    Years
  • I have meditite, and I have a krow so no absol, k?

Breed an Arcanine =)
    Impish/Bold Bulky Set, its something different =/

Ive been breeding a bunch lol
    Spoiler:

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • Here goes nothing.

I am looking for a trade partnership/collaboration with someone who is willing to do the same thing.
    I can EV Train and breed for egg moves.
    I cannot IV Breed.

That's all I got now. : P

VCaliber

The Cutest (=
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2010
    This trading place has gone to ze dogs..noobs coming in every hour not reading the rules and making random spam threads. t the time of this message there's like four of them.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back