• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*wild Arms Fan Club**-----d

Status
Not open for further replies.

eleniak_witch

[magical girl]
Years
  • Oh yeah...does anyone else think that the english version of the WA4 intro song wasn't that good? I think they should've kept the Japanese one.

Samuri Scearious

Alone in the World.
    Years
  • I actually liked it. Though, the woman who sang it (Franki Love) sang it weird. I've heard some of her other music, and she doesn't sing terrible at all.

And the Japanese one is always better than the English one, except for Wild ARMs 1 (I hated the Japanese ending song, Machiko Watanabe does not sound nice). Kaori Asoh is a singing goddess. =D

Oh, look, some information I gathered on the composer of Wild ARMs (it took me almost two years to find that much info... she's so mysterious):
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michiko_Naruke
    I wrote that. =O

Kimicatdemon

One who randomly returns!
    Years
  • wow....you study so much on Wild arms music....you could be a music assitance and help the band play the music..XP *acts like a monkey...

eleniak_witch

[magical girl]
    Years
  • That's probably because Wild Arms music sounds so original when compared to other RPG music. Most of them have that medieval setting/theme, but Wild Arms is mostly western. That's what I like about it.

Samuri Scearious

Alone in the World.
    Years
  • There is no music greater than Wild ARMs music. Michiko Naruke is a goddess.
    ... and yes, I know I'm repeating myself.

All the music I've ever heard can't compare to the amazing talents of Michiko Naruke.

Kimicatdemon

Years
  • Yeah..sometimes at school I get a WA tune in my head then the instace I get home I listen to it....XP *hey you changed your avy samuri...

Samuri Scearious

Alone in the World.
    Years
  • >_> Whenever I hear an amazing Wild ARMs song (which is practically all of them), I feel the need to learn the notes. >3

And yes, I changed my avy 'cause the old one was messed up, and I'm using a different computer, so no more Wild ARMs avvies. ;_;

eleniak_witch

[magical girl]
    Years
  • kimi_catdemon said:
    Yeah..sometimes at school I get a WA tune in my head then the instace I get home I listen to it....XP *hey you changed your avy samuri...
    lol, I know what you mean. I start whistling Wild Arms tunes to myself, especially during sports practice. XD

Kimicatdemon

Years
  • Really? I can't hum them becuase the teachers eye you like a hawk during class hours and I'm too embarrased!! X///X

eleniak_witch

[magical girl]
    Years
  • Ah I see. My school's pretty small, so we're all practically good friends with our teachers. XD

Ah, would anyone know any other WA fansite I could affiliate my site with? I need some links and more publicity...I should also try and finish it up XD

Kimicatdemon

Years
  • So can I!! I just don't do it in public...*the people stare at you like you're a crazed zombie or something it's really annoying...=P)

eleniak_witch

[magical girl]
    Years
  • I was looking around the official WA site, and I saw that they've got WA4 merch now. I think I should start looking around the stores this weekend X3

Kimicatdemon

Years
  • I know...we really ought to sign a petition or something... I really want some more WA stuff..like the art books that I can buy in a bookstore, not eBay.

Kimicatdemon

Years
  • I know...becuase FF7 came out around the time the seris made it's debut.... kind of bad...xP

eleniak_witch

[magical girl]
    Years
  • Samuri Scearious said:
    I doubt it'll have affect. It's too unpopular in America.
    Ah, I know what you mean.

One day I was talking about the WA series in art class, and one of my classmates come up and asks, "Is that a Final Fantasy-type game?"

*shakes head* It's called RPG... -_-

Samuri Scearious

Alone in the World.
    Years
  • I absolutely despise the Final Fantasy series. D= Squaresoft/Square-Enix can DIE.

Oh, and I know what YOU mean. I abhor it when Wild ARMs is compared to Final Fantasy. o_o I'm like, the only person in my school who has played a Wild ARMs game.

... xD By the way, I learn a bunch of big words from playing Wild ARMs games.

Kimicatdemon

Years
  • I can't say that...I love all RPG's I just think Wild arms should get more recognition...when people ask me if it's a FF game, I say
    "I you mean a RPG then yes..." Then I brag them to try...i see potential of things and I can be very persuasive...I know like 5 people at my school that has even heard of the game...4 have played it...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back