• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Will You Catch Em' All?

Years
    • Seen Jun 26, 2011
    I will catch all the pokemon in the game, but nothing more since my copy will be a rom. My platinum and others were on my ds, but my ds battery broe, 20 dollars for a battery(:/ ) and 25 dollars for every hour of labor used to fix it. thats like buying another soul silver. im not even bothering getting jirachi or the other poke out right now for the same reason.

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2023
    I'll probably try to "catch 'em all," although I don't know whether I'll succeed. Gold was the first game I completed my Pokedex in, so I think I owe it to HG to try again, for nostalgia's sake. I also just completed my Diamond Pokedex this past weekend, so I know I can do it, if I set my mind to it. However, I might get tired of trying to catch all of the Pokemon, since I have already succeeded in a fourth-gen game (and up until now, I've never completed more than one Pokedex per generation).

Either way, I think I'll catch as many Pokemon as I can in-game, without trading too much until I've caught a lot of Pokemon on HG/SS already.

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    In my Crystal version, for the longest time I was missing a Yanma. And then I found one. And the box was full! D:<

I caught one eventually, but man, I was so upset. xD
    Crystal was the only Pokemon game where I caught them all.

Nashton

A Trainer Of Great Skill.
    Years
  • i haven't caught all sine R B Y

So why not for nostalgias sake.

i'll start with bulba to that "god" poke arec-blah haha

Maybe ill nickname them too. except legends they are not worthy (ironic?)

Back