• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Will you use the Red Gyarados?

Will you use your Red Gyarados?

• Yes

Votes: 102 47.7%
  • No

Votes: 62 29.0%
  • Idk

Votes: 42 19.6%
  • Gonna trade it

Votes: 8 3.7%

• Total voters
Years
  • Most probally not since i'm not keen on gyarados one bit... Magikarp pwns it by a million :P

It will just sit and rot to be fair D:

hectord25

It's so Dark here
    Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2016
    Yes,it's a good HM Slave
    Now supports:Surf,Whirpool,Waterfall...

Sardonix

::Divinity AllSpark Holder::
    Years
  • I thought about it countless times and I think I will use the Red Gyarados since I didn't use it in Gold or Silver. It makes it easier for me to obtain a Shiny and if I don't have a Water type by then, which I probably will by that point. The only thing about Gyarados, shiny or not, is his ability. It gets annoying after a while, so I may not use him for an in-game team.

Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2012
    I always did. The only reason is because it's an HM mule. Surf, Whirlpool, Waterfall, strength. That's it. XD

Years
  • im probably going to use it unless you can get a Lapras before the red gyarados,but im atleats going to train it up decently,im gonna try to actually train every pokemon i catch eventually instead of just catching them for the pokedex

Tanaki

←Lazy ADHD Trainer
    Years
  • It's an okay pokemon, and it's neat and all, but Gyarados is far from one of my favorite pokemon. I might just let it sit in a box just to have it, but more likely I'll just trade it up.

Editman

Pokemon Collector
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2014
    Nope, not going to use it. I like training, a Magikarp from lv 5 up. Catching a Gyrados would just dowse, my fire to have one.

Back