• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Win Pokemon Emerald from PPN : Version 2

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    PPNSteve said:
    If you loaded the trivia page and didn't complete the quiz, you can NOT reload it again.. it's an anti-cheat feature.
    I only went to where you type your address and I log off to do it another time.

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
    Years
  • Well I guess it's serious for the people who live in America.

If you don't live in America you can't win a prize.

Years
  • Is this mostly old stuff, new stuff, or half and half? I'm pretty clueless about Sapphire and Ruby, half clueless about GS, and pretty good with RB. Should I even bother or try to study the new stuff?

Rukario

Banned
    Years
  • It's based on the top entries..

The questions are a mix of old and new from the TV series, the games, and the movies. There are easy, medium, and (5) hard ones.. in random order.

Blissey Trainer 8290

Expert Mew Fuser
    Years
  • umm... steve, question..

i went to the page, and i got the error message that said i took it, but i didnt refresh or anything.... i really want to take it, but it wont let me... please help if you are able

Rukario

Banned
    Years
  • did u visit the trivia page but not sign-up / play? if so, it has 'seen' you already.. once you load the sign-up / questions page you have to complete the quiz or you won't be able to at all.

Win Pokemon Emerald from PPN : Version 2

Last edited by a moderator:

Blissey Trainer 8290

Expert Mew Fuser
    Years
  • grr, very aggrevating... i dont know how that happened... i never went to the page before, and then it says i cant because i supposidely already went there, but i didnt... im very frustrated... i was looking forward to this for a good time now... in my personal opinion, i dont really think this is the best way to do a contest... there should have been a sign up, and then a quiz, just in case someone went to the sign up and their computer crashed, they wouldnt have to worry, because they never entered... i think its strange that once you click, you are entered... and my computer was acting strangely yesterday... then i got disconnected.. but i cant be in control... i just wish i could take the quiz..... oh well...

***************EDIT******************
    what do you need to take it?? like what program? i got to the quiz, but i couldnt do anything... like i saw a question, and i typed out my info, but nothing to click on...

Last edited:

* Jade *

Banned
    Years
    • Age 49
    • Seen Dec 9, 2005
    Why limit prizes to Americans? That is so unfair, you should have given out to international users. This is Discrimination which is really bad. :/

Rukario

Banned
    Years
  • Blissey Trainer 8290 said:
    grr, very aggrevating... i dont know how that happened... i never went to the page before, and then it says i cant because i supposidely already went there, but i didnt... im very frustrated... i was looking forward to this for a good time now... in my personal opinion, i dont really think this is the best way to do a contest... there should have been a sign up, and then a quiz, just in case someone went to the sign up and their computer crashed, they wouldnt have to worry, because they never entered... i think its strange that once you click, you are entered... and my computer was acting strangely yesterday... then i got disconnected.. but i cant be in control... i just wish i could take the quiz..... oh well...

***************EDIT******************
    what do you need to take it?? like what program? i got to the quiz, but i couldnt do anything... like i saw a question, and i typed out my info, but nothing to click on...
    After filling in your info, you just click on the 'question numbers' found at bottom of the dex image. there are also ">>" "<<" things to switch between the 25 questions.. once you satisfied with your answers, and your info is correct, click finalize answers.

As for not allowing those outside North America, it'sa not up to me.. I would have loved to incluse everyone, but since this is a promo for the NA release of both emerald for gba and the ex emerald TCG, i had to limit it to the USA and Canada.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Just wrong place at wrong time...

...but I'm happy :). I just took it and got 22 out of 25. I didn't realize Mudkip learned an attack at level 11, though...I thought it was level 10.

Back