• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Win Pokemon Emerald from PPN : Version 2

Rukario

Banned
Years
  • HeH, thats pretty good Phoenix....

well so far, our contest is doing very well.. we've had some 1000+ entries in the first week (well since monday, anyway) ..

So if you run a site please put up our little ad banner for me, k? thanks!

Also remember to tell all your friends to play too..

Bastiko Pradhana

claims not to be Pikachu
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    15 out of 25. At least the fun is in the journey, regardless of how everything turns out.

Rukario

Banned
    Years
  • Ok, we re-opened our contest although with a few less prizes as we were unable work out a deal with Nintendo or Pok?mon USA. So PPN will provide the prizes now... you can still Win a Pok?mon Emerald GBA Game, and hopefully we'll be able to add a few more runner-up prizes..Pokemon Emerald

So... go on and check it out, and if you played it already, you'll need to do it again as all previous entries were removed. the contest is located at www.pokeleague.net

Years
    • Seen May 23, 2005
    i got 11 out of 25. there were a few card game questions, and i don't play that. didn't feel like looking up the info though. laaazy.

Rukario

Banned
    Years
  • there's a chance.... though the higher your score, the better your chance of winning....

we'll take the 7 top scorers and if one is higher then all the others, they will win the grand prize, and so on..

Bay-kun

<That's me Oo
    Years
  • PPNSteve said:
    Ok, we re-opened our contest although with a few less prizes as we were unable work out a deal with Nintendo or Pok?mon USA. So PPN will provide the prizes now... you can still Win a Pok?mon Emerald GBA Game, and hopefully we'll be able to add a few more runner-up prizes..Pokemon Emerald

So... go on and check it out, and if you played it already, you'll need to do it again as all previous entries were removed. the contest is located at www.pokeleague.net

Do we need to replay now that the contest has reopened? Because I tried to, but it says I already submitted my entry. So I'm hoping not.

Bay-kun

<That's me Oo
    Years
  • PPNSteve said:
    Yeah Bay-Kun, you'll ned to clear your cookies first then play again.. all the previous scores and whatnot were removed.

Ok, thanks for the information.

Edit: I just took the quiz again and got 17 correct, when last time I got 21. O.o;; There were to many TCG questions this time around that I didn't know. XD

Last edited:

Rukario

Banned
    Years
  • Pokemonfan: clear your cookies.. if you still can't enter, PM me for solutions.. That goes for anyone who has an issue with the contest quiz..

Thomas-san: GOOD JOB... I hope it's enough too and I want to wish you good luck.

Back