• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wolf Quest: Search for the Tower of Regeneration (revived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alana

I still love this world...
Years
  • "I know that all to well. And yes we should be friends. But not all clan members are like you."

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
  • "Why do you keep hiding beind her no one is going to hurt you. Well at least not me."Said Zeak assuringly."Besides we have to get to know each other better anyway."

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 4, 2005
    ooc:sorry im going to have to control a few people for this. i hope you dont mind.

i look at the other clan members and the alpha advances on me."we do not wnt you in this tribe any more .leave now!"he leaps at me and slshes my face leaving a gash going over my eye.i back away and run into the bushes. i mak my way way around and i lay down in a bush a few metres away from the star tribe. i whiper as my new cut stings. my siht is not harmed."i wonder if comet will welcome me into the tribe. if she doesnt im sure to be a gonner."i whimper some more and touch my cut with a paw. i yelp loudly.

Alana

Years
  • Comet looks at the new out cast. "You two have fun talking." She walks over to the bushes and looks at her curiously.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 4, 2005
    i look up."hello comet. "i put my head on my paws."i was kicked out of my tribe becuase i have a red star like you."

Alana

Years
  • Comet looks at the red star then raises a paw and bats at her own gold star. "You are a Moon Clan member though you have that star. You have been exiled." She knows the young wolf will die if she is left on her own so she says, "You may be a Star Clan member if you wish."

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 4, 2005
    "thank you comet."i sstand up and walk over to the other wolves of the star tribe. i walk away from them and try to lick my cut but i cant. i roll around and get dirt in in. i yelp from the stinging. i run over to a lake and dip my head in. it stops stinging but it still itches. i lay down and whine.

Alana

Years
  • Comet comes over with a leaf full of a specail berry that was crushed and mixed with water. "Put this on the wound. It'll help."

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 4, 2005
    "your being very kind comet. you dont have to do this. im exiled. letting me into your tribe was the only thing you needed to do. thank you."i take the leaf anyway and put it over my eye.

Alana

Years
  • "I don't let any members of my clan walk around with an injury uncared for." REplied Comet walking away a bit.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

They call me..."Darkness"
    Years
  • I then step forward, "She was not your problem" I growled. "I wish death to you all," I said spitting towards the star clan, but then standing back because our alpha may get angry at my actions.

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
  • "Why do you have to wish death on them. Why does everyone have to be so blind to see we're all the same."Zeak ran into the forest where he sat and thought about what life would be like without fighting.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 4, 2005
    i wake up and my cut is healed but i will have a scar. i get up and have a bath then go out to hunt for breakfast.when im out so far i see a wolf from the moon clan and he threatens to kill me. race back to the star clan and lay down thinking about why im so strange and if i belong to a clan at all.

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
  • Zeak woke up sfter sleeping alone in the forest and walked back to his clan.When he got there he heard Logan insulting the other wolves."Logan don't you think it makes sense to heal a wound early for less painful hunting and fighting."Zeak said walking past Logan without even looking.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back