• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wolf Quest: Search for the Tower of Regeneration (revived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kay11190

The Drifter
Years
  • "Well Logan have youever thought that maybe not everyone likes pain but only take it whennecessary."Zeak said whiile he started to lay on the grass.

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
  • Comet took the insults without a word. She knew that the Moon Clan hated them jsut has her Star Clan hated the Moon Clan. Why can't every one be like that wolf? She wondered looking at Zeak. She shook her head and stood up. "We must stop fighting. The time we are wasting here is pointless. Let us begin our journey."

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
  • "I agree with Comet, we should start." He said looking at her. Zeak stood up and started to walk toward her."Well what are we waiting for lets go."Zeak said with a smile.

Alana

Years
  • Comet looked around the wolves. "Alright for now lets keep our distance. Star Clan stay near me. I still don't only trust one member of the Moon Clan."

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
  • Zeak and the rest of the Moon Clan followed the Star Clan into the forest."Just wondering Comet, you do know where your going right."Zeak asked trying not to sound too annoying.

.Socks

free yourself
    Years
  • "Yessh! I-i-i'm awake!" Zinny runs over to greet his clan members with a kind lick on the paw.

OOC: He has wierd habits! xD Sry, guys I was at school. ^^;;;

Alana

Years
  • Comet looked at him. "For some reason it seems that I do. I feel like I've always known the way." She shrugged. "Probably just the wolf-girls directions."

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
  • "Sure, I'd like that.Zeak said talking to Zinny. "So tell me why you guys hat our Caln anyway?"

Alana

Years
  • Comet sighs. "Hey Zinny try to calm down. Remember the wolf-girl said there would be many hard ships not all natuaral and we need to keep on our guard. And it might be best to saty away from most of the Moon Clan for a while." Turns to Zeak. "It goes back centeries. There has always been hatred between the two clans. I don't know when or why it started though. This is something my mother told me before she died."

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
  • "Wow, but i still don't see why it matters that much. I can't understand why people hate each other over a clan name!"Zeak tried not to speak to loud but it had come out."I'm going to stay at the back if anyone nedds me while I think." Zeak headed to the back of both Clans and sarted to walk alone.

Alana

Years
  • Comet shook her head. There were some things that didn't make since. But those things had to be excepted. The two clans had been fighting for years. Hudreds of years for that matter. She looked back at the others. She saw Zeak in the back. She had heard many horrible storied that were passed from alpha to alpha in the Star Clan. They left the forest and entered an opened feild. "Come on lets speed up the pace." She howled and trotted off.

.Socks

free yourself
    Years
  • OOC: Just finished my h/w sry! ^^;;

"Yeah, it was a crucial day! Jemine told me and a few other young wolves a while back...too bad she died..." Zinny ran over beside Comet.

OOC: Zinny is like the leader's pet! xD

Alana

Years
  • OOC: Its not to late. We still need more members. I agree your like a leaders pet. Pats you on the head. Good puppy.

Comet sighed then smiled. "You know little pup you should learn to be a bit calmer."

Alana

Years
  • "Easy. You always seem jumpy. Just try not to be. Calm down and try to control yourself."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back