• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

World of the LLL [PG 13]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
Years
  • "We should hurry if we are gonna go in there, at this rate the rain will probably bring the place down if we we stay here doing nothing." And so Gavy bravely dared to go inside the hole, trying to mantain balance using the wall of the pit. "Maybe we can find what made that weird pokémon go out at lightning speed," she added, struggling to avoid falling for the water made it harder.

-----------------------------------------

Rukrat's eyes did not wander away from the vast sea that surrounded them. The foes then introduced themselves. The poor Pineco was named Piny, the Manectric was Diego, the powerful Arcanine said his name was Jacon, and the Combusken was called Blazer. The Lucario's back still faced them, and he lowered his head and then smiled, even no one saw his face. "My name... is Rukrat," said the pokémon and after a while after introducing himself, he finally turned around to face the others.

Rukrat looked at all of them and then proceeded to explain the idea. "My plan to escape from here depends intensely in Blazer and Jacon. They are the fire-type pokémon here. I've been able to see the wonders of hot air, and it is able to raise objects from the ground. Flying pokémon told me that, and they use the currents of hot air to stay on the air. So the plan is simple," explained the aura pokémon, while taking a small step to the right, and then to the left, and ended with "Blazer and Jacon are to cast a flame, and with time the air should start heating up, therefore elevating this bubble to the surface above."

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
  • "Alright, let's get this over with quickly.." Choso sighed reluctantly. He lowered his foot into the chasm, nearly slipping on the running mud. Rain crackled on his face, dripping down his chin. He lowered his other foot, but the mud sped up and took his feet out from under him. He slid down, falling into the pit. He swirled around the edge a few times, closing in on the water at the bottom.

"Yaaaaaah!" he yelled, still awfully quiet. Choso was never the one to yell, and was never loud. Still, he yelled enough to make a commotion.

SPLASH

Choso was in the mud pit, plunged underwater. The rain was getting harder, refusing to cease. He could swim, he knew it. It just took him by surprise. He looked around, the walls of the pit coming down. He would have to hurry before the pit collapsed.
    ___
    "Ok, that makes sense.. like a hot air balloon, right?" Diego was the first to answer, "I've seen them when I used to live in Varain."

"Wow, props to you.. Rukrat, was it? I might've never thought of it, to tell the truth!" Jacon admitted. He started to light up a flame, surrounding his body with it. They were white-hot, surprisingly not torching the fur off Jacon. He rolled over on the destroyed mass, making sure to keep the fire controlled. Blazer had also taken action, flames swirling around his fists. There wasn't much for him to burn, so his fists were enough for now. Blazer looked over at Jacon uneasily.

"Hey, wait.. won't burning the fire consume more air, too?" Piny asked Rukrat, "will we have enough to make it to the surface? I think this matter is in your hands. What do you think?" he finished, Diego started to look at him. The two had a questioning look on their faces.

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
  • "Watch out!" Yelled Gavy as she saw the Medicham fall, but that obviously didn't help. She was starting to lose balance, but she never fell because her hand had got into the mud and stopped her from going through the same as the Medicham did. "We can't do this..." She expressed with a sigh, and saw how everything was coming down. She certainly was almost at top condition thanks to the Sitrus Berry that filled her stomach, and that her energies came back completely.

She let herself fall and landed next to the Medicham. Gavy put her arm around him, closed her eyes, and concentrated. She then used Teleport, and was able to bring both of them outside the hole, a few meters away from it. She saw how some land fell to fill the pit completely, noticing the earth weak and volatile because of the rain. She rested on the ground a bit, and then stood up with a smile on her face and laughing a bit. "That was close... but it sure was fun. I guess we won't find out what made that pokémon flee like that," Gavy told the Medicham, the mud and dirt being washed away because the rain bathed the psychic pokémon like a waterfall.

--------------------------------

"Exactly," replied Rukrat when Diego mentioned it was like a hot air balloon. "You just have to be a little clever to get out of any situation," he said to Jacon as he said he never thought of something like heating the air. He looked how Jacon was rolling over the destroyed mast to control the fire. "Try not to burn the mast..." Rukrat told him, watching the flames dancing over the wood.

He also heard Piny's question, and looked at his eyes, and then back again to the fire pokémon. "Well, of course. But I never worried about that matter, and won't, for it's better to take the risk than going to the bottom of the sea and asphyxiate there, or letting something pierce the bubble and then drown and become food for some Gyarados or a Tentacruel. We should try not to panic, and not to move much."

Last edited:

Silhouette

Years
  • "Eh.." Choso stared dumbfounded at the collapsed pool of mud. A second later, and he would've been crushed, suffocated, whatever. He only knew that it was a life or death situation. He laid there, with his palms behind his back. The increasing rain patting his back, as if congratulating him for escaping death. He glanced down, water rushing past his ankles and rear. He stood up slowly, drenched from the crater of water. The ground was covered by running, muddy water. Perhaps inches deep, it was past his feet. Still, it got heavier and heavier.

"Perhaps this is the wrong time, but I never introduced myself," Choso said in a rather loud voice, because of the rain pounding on the ground roaring over his voice, "I'm Choso, a Medicham, obviously. Sorry about not telling you before.." he finished. He looked over his shoulder, remembering what his mission was. He started to walk, facing back to Gavy.

"I must make my way to the North Pole, where I am to stop the Invaders. If you like, you can come along. There's nothing stopping you. And I also don't mind if you don't want to go. It's just an offer," he said, turning around.
    ___
    "Well, I guess we would run out of air either way," Piny admitted, "Let's just hope this works."

"Yo, Jacon, didn't you hear Rukrat?! He said not to catch that thing on fire!" Diego yelled.

"Oh, fine," Jacon simply snapped. With his Flash Fire ability, he absorbed the flames with great ease. Blazer was sitting down, cross-legged. His arms were elevated above his head, flames flickering strongly. He was staring blankly at the ground, deep in thought.

What if we never get out? I'll never get to extract my revenge on Choso..

Jacon walked up to him, his fur blazing with incredible flames. His entire body was covered by fire, matching Blazer to his own flames. Jacon looked down at Blazer, sighed, and made his way to the opposite side of the boat. There, he thought, hopefully, it will even out.

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    OOC:sorry for not posting, i have been on vacation. anyway, Darkly is not from another dimansion, that was just my rp sample.

IC:"Gwahahahhaahahha!! my evil plot will finally be complete, and maybe dialga will give me a raise! soon, the time gears will be in my possesion! and the world will be shrouded in darkness...
    once I find out where they are... oh well, that's why I have my evil henchmen. GLITCHY! GET OVER HERE!" Darkly said "yes boss?"Glitchy replied "go and destroy all the other pokemon in the area! I have something else to do" Darkly ordered

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
  • He saw how they were still casting flames around their bodies and the water on the boat that never went away, started to evaporate, and soon the bubble would feel humid. Rukrat could see how they were starting to raise somewhat a bit quicker than some bubbles, but some still hurried to the surface like a Snorlax to a field of fruits.

The Terrorizer of Blinding Death let his mind wander again and meet with his heart while seeming to doze off, but staying firmly on his feet. He tried to guess what could be Gavy doing, and whether she was thinking in him just like Rukrat was thinking of her. One of his hands went up to touch his scarf, and thought how they used to play games in the Air Kingdom. His body filled with sadness again and he sighed, his eyes not fierce, but strange, not showing any specific emotion.

Rukrat then felt the vapor starting to feel the bubble. It was also obvious that it was not so dark around them now, and could see the sea surrounding them with a hue darker than the blue portions of Rukrat's body. "You can stop the flames for now, at least. The air has definitely gotten hotter, and we should keep rising for a while now," he said looking at Blazer and at Jacon.

------------------------------------------

Gavy looked at the Medicham with open eyes, revealing interest. He said his name was Choso, and that he was sorry for not telling her sooner. "Oh, don't worry at all, Choso," she replied with a warming smile, that looked like a sun in the middle of the rain, trying to make a rainbow appear across the sky. "It's nice to finally know your name," added Gavy following Choso as he stood up, and walked a bit, noticing the mud being somewhat deep.

The Gardevoir heard the Medicham, and was startled, and paralyzed in the spot. She remembered her other plan to meet with Rukrat, and that was trying to stop the fight between the legendaries. "Choso..." she started, touching her belt made of blue cloth. "I wish to accompany you," she added and looked up at him, running a bit to catch up. "I also am trying to stop the fight between the legendary pokémon, so I can find something I lost. I've been traveling doing both things, and now I know that you and I are headed the same way, we are able to go together," Gavy finished, looking away for a bit, and closed her eyes. "I hope I can find Rukrat..." Gavy expressed under a sigh loud enough to be heard only by the raindrops.

She became sad, and tears started to show, but she tried to sweep them away. When was she supposed to be next to her dear pokémon? Why destiny had decided to separate them? She tried to think about other stuff, but she wasn't able. She let her mind wander away to meet with her heart. Gavy tried to guess what could be Rukrat doing, and whether he was thinking in her, just like she was thinking in him. One of her hands touched her blue cloth, and was sad. She remembered their good times in the Air Kingdom, the games they used to play, and her eyes showed sadness.

๒inaryקlastic

Trika, Drape, Galsay...
    Years
  • OOC: Sorry I havn't been able to reply (On holiday just like Darkly (What a couinkydink)) Oh, and, agreed. I am not invicible.

IC: Trika climbed out of the small hole he made for a home and looked around the forest that was lit by the golden sun. Trika had a funny feeling about today. He felt as if he was going to get into some sort of trouble. He had been searching for a home for years but he knew that wherever he went, death and destruction would follow.

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    OOC: just so you know, Darkly is the one with the evil laugh.

Darkly was watching his giant tv, which displayed the region due to his pidgey cams(cameras taped to a pidgey's head) when he noticed a sceptile in the middle of the forest."no! it's him again! why does he always seem to follow me wherever I go! oh well... maybe he forgot about me! after all, this is a different roleplay" Darky said "what the heck is a roleplay?" Glitchy asked "never mind..." Darkly answered. "anyway, whether he forgot about me or not, I'm going to destroy that stupid trika once and for all! Gwahahahhahhaha!!!"

Silhouette

Years
  • OOC: Does Everybody Know I'm Still Fainted?
    Yes, but you don't need to stay permanently fainted, like in the video games. You can eventually wake up. Sorry if you wanted my characters to interact w/yours.
    OOC: just so you know, Darkly is the one with the evil laugh.
    Eh.. I knew that. Please use the Ooc thread for larger discussion of the RP, please.

Oh, and Toxic, thanks for understanding. Oh, I probably should've mentioned, you don't have to worry about your character dying, anyway, unless you want them to.

IC:
    "Alright, let up, Blazer," Jacon commanded. Blazer looked at him as if he wasn't his commander, but eventually let out the flames. The surrounding water was getting brighter, and they were going up faster than the other bubbles on the outside. The plan Rukrat came up with was working. Piny happily looked up, seeing the moon up above. It had been some time since they were down there, and perhaps even more time when they were outcold. The moon shone dimly through the surface.

WSSSSSHHHHHH!!

The steam from the bubble was expelled, and the completely dry boat rose to the surface. They were just shy of a mile off the coast of Sapphire Island, Blazer estimated. He glanced around, seeing Ruby Island a few more miles the opposite way. He noticed something out the corner of his eye, but it quickly escaped his view by going underwater.
    ___

"So, you're going to come along," Choso said, relieved deep down that he wouldn't have to go alone. Though he specialized in being isolated in his training, and that he wasn't very social, it was still nice to have someone tag along. He looked at her remark of 'that was fun,' but realized, truly, that it was pretty fun after all.

"Well, I guess it was pretty fun.. but I'm still curious of who that Pokemon was.." he finished. He looked up, noticing the sun was sinking below the horizon. The moon had not shown itself yet, but would in soon time. Choso looked at a small electronic pad in his pack, which told the time by two analog hands. It was an old style watch. The watch read "6:30", apparently.

"It's getting late. Are you up to travelling in the dark, or do you suppose that we should make camp.. well, nevermind. It's too rainy and wet. We'll have to keep going. I think we should be able to get to Dystorm by sunrise, and there we will be able to rest. You see, there is a constantly raging sandstorm, and it should be warm. We have to go all night. You're not hungry or thirsty, are you?" he said, reaching in his bag for a berry for himself.

๒inaryקlastic

Trika, Drape, Galsay...
    Years
  • Trika stummbled down the rock face and into the dense forest below. He looked around and worked out a route that would take him closer to recognisable civilisation. He looked up at one of the trees were he noticed a small Pidgey resting on a branch. On it's head was a small device, a camera. Trika sighed. "Not him again." He mummbled to himself as he began to work his way through the thick bushes. "Everywhere I go. Litteraly everywhere, that stupid ... thing is there. Can I not just have a rest from that big oaf and his pathetic army of slobbering drones."

Hours had passed and Trika was still mummbling to himself. "I mean, it's okay to have a little bit of danger in your life but this is just to much. Oh and don't get me started on destiny. It's not as if I was chosen to come here and save the universe from whatever might become of it. Who am I talking to anyway? I must be going loopy. Then again, it's not me who's the loopy one. It's that Dragon-..." Trika kept mummbling for about an hour or so, ranting and raving on the subject of destiny and death and evil villains that tend to spawn wherever Trika does.

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    "hello trika!" Darkly said, as he warped in front of him."Now I'll end this and rule this stupid world. anyway, I have teamed up with dialga and we are now working together to rule this world. so! prepare to die! GLITCHY! SALAMENCE! GET OVER HERE!" he yelled. "yes boss" they both said as they appeared. " now it's time to destroy our worst enemy. Gwahahahahhaha!!!!"

boss battle for trika:
    Darkly(flygon) Glitchy(porygon z) and salamence

๒inaryקlastic

Trika, Drape, Galsay...
    Years
  • Trika looked at them as if they were a rather large obstacle that would be easy to overcome. Trika closed his eyes and began to glow. "It has been a long time since I have met you and I have grown much stronger." Said Trika smugly. Some vines above him began to glow vividly. They launched themselves towards Darkly, Glitchy and Salamence with great speed and began to rap themselves around them. Trika then used Extreme Speed to zoom towards a tree and launched himself off of it, slicing down trees with leaf blade as he went, making them fall on top of the immobilised foes.

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    "you stupid sceptile... Why do you keep following me?" Darkly said as he pushed the log off of himself."I have had it with you! DARK DESTINY!!" he yelled as he used his special attack. Darkly and trika were teleported into a dimension of pure darkness."Gwahahahhhahahha!!! do you remember this attack? you should! in this dimension, my power is tripled! Gwahahahhahaha!!!!"

OOC: oh, I forgot to tell you, Darkly has a special attack called dark destiny

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
  • Rukrat saw the destroyed Sapphire Island and he sighed. He was sure that anytime then or maybe later he would have to fight them again, he just felt it. He walked across the deck and looked at the moon, and he felt he was so lucky to breathe again. His memories came back to him, and felt that he needed to sleep. He wasn't tired, but he just felt like waking up, fixed and with new goals.

He looked at the others, with a look on his face that clearly yelled the question, 'how are we gonna get somewhere?'

-------------------------------------

Gavy looked at Choso and smiled, agreeing to go on all night so they could reach the next destination. "I'm able to go and travel all night, the berry you gave me filled me with strength," she said walking next to him. Choso asked her if she was thirsty, and she thought for a bit and felt the dryness that smote her throat. "Actually, I'm somewhat thirsty now that you mention it."

She thought that maybe she could create something to catch the raindrops and create a bottle with water using leaves, but also saw the twilight falling upon them, and knew the moon would show itself, and bring her memories of old pain and scars. But she knew she would feel good by feeling them again, and then planned to rest, to wake up with new goals.

Silhouette

Years
  • Rukrat looked at the ragtag group of travellers with a puzzled look. His question was in his eyes. He looked somewhat weary, but still strong.

"Lemme guess, we need someway to move, right? Well, if it wasn't for Blazer, we might still have a mast left.." the charred Piny said, glaring at Blazer. Blazer glared right back, but looked down to his feet afterward. He knew it was his fault, but didn't think they'd need it again, "So, Mr. Temper Tantrum, what're we gonna do?" Piny continued his assault, still looking at Blazer.

"Well, we do have that safety boat. You know, Jacon, the one that only fits like, three people," Diego jumped in, as if coming to Blazer's defenses, though he really wasn't, "We could somehow cram every one in it, but that wouldn't work, Jacon is just too big, and we also have an extra passenger.." he explained to himself. They all stood there, pondering their thoughts, like Rukrat had said, but nothing came to. The moon creeped through the sky, watching them, laughing at them. It retreated behind a bunch of clouds.

A tower of water came up from the surface of the water a mere 10 feet away. A large object came out, spraying the invaders with a heavy mist. It looked almost mechanical, like a high-tech ship. It was a horse shoe shape, with an extra spike sticking out the middle. In the front, it had another lone spike. The three on the back boasted propellers. Though it was high tech, it's bottom was covered with Omanytes. The ship itself looked like a rock in the moonlight. The shape of the ship reminded Blazer of the same shape of his foot, which he had finally looked up from.

"Well.." Diego stammered, deep in surprise, "I guess that answers our question," he said, as the spike of the hull pierced the ship, creating a bridge to the other ship's hull. It just seemed to call for the five of them to get in.
    ___
    Gavy agreed to go on. The moon was starting to make its way above the horizon, disappearing behind the pitch-black clouds. It was still downpouring, and they found their way underneath a relatively dry tree.

"Actually, I'm somewhat thirsty now that you mention it" she said, admitting her thirst. Choso just realized how hungry and thirsty he was, also. He pulled out two Moomoo milks, and an Oran berry for himself. He handed the other milk to the Gardevoir. Not waiting for Gavy, he chugged the milk and devoured the berry. Being a Medicham, this meal would allow him energy for a month at the most. He searched in his pack for the watch, using the light from the setting sun to show him the face of it.

7:00

It had been a half an hour since he had looked at it last. As he shoved it into a pocket in the pack, the sun finally disappeared below the horizon. Similarly, the moon disappeared into the thick cloud cover above, leaving them no guide through the night. On nights like these, Choso remembered from a book he read, Mightyena and Murkrow roam the night, plundering any mishapen or weary or lost traveler of anything he or she might own. They might be nice enough to let the victim live to see the morning, if they could survive depending on the night's quality. Choso was an avid reader, being able to recall almost any book he had read.

"Well," he said while Gavy was finishing her drink, "this is going to be a heck of a night. Let's go."

Last edited:

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
  • ooc: Sorry I've been inactive >__< But I just finished school and there was a lot of work, so I wasn't able to have a life until now, but anyway!

ic: Rukrat slowly gazed upon the mighty boat that rose from the water and stayed idle beside the boat. What kind of things were expecting him inside? That was something that Rukrat had to investigate on his own. He almost fell when the boat rammed the one they were on, but he got a grip from a piece of wood sticking out of the deck. He then took a step forward, and let the others go first.

----------------------------------------

They managed to walk a fairly good distance, and Gavy had finished her drink. Choso mentioned that the night was going to be a rough one, but it was nothing Gavy couldn't handle, for she has been alone all this time and knew how to take care of herself. "I'm sure this night will let us see the sun again tomorrow," she told him with a calm voice, being two steps behind him.

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    Glitchy and the fat salamence were bored. they were waiting on the high tech ship for hours "How long does it take to beat up a stupid sceptile?" Glitchy asked "Don't ask me, I'm the stupid one" Salamence answered. suddenly, one of the spikes hit something. "hey, what was that?" Glitchy asked. he looked out the window "hey! there are pokemon trying to board! this'll be fun..."

OOC: you guys are in for a few tricks,traps and boss battles upon the S.S. Dark Star(yes, I gave the ship a name)

๒inaryקlastic

Trika, Drape, Galsay...
    Years
  • Trika glared at Darkly across the dark void. Trika hesitated to speak for a moment but then plucked up the courage to mutter a sentence. "Listen, Darkly, I know we haven't always been best of freinds and since we met each other at Tyruma Falls, and you tried to pulverise me with a giant robot, we haven't exactly seen eye to eye." Trika's small sentence began to esculate,"So I was thinking... we could maybe be a team. I've got my own little gang and if we team up with yours we could become an unstoppable force. Fighting the face of evil and destroing our enemies. So, how about it? Trouce?"

OOC: I'm not sue if that is who you spell troouce but... I think it might be trewce...

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    "ok... truce...(that's how you spell it) I just got a message from glitchy, apparently some idiots are trying to board my cruise ship, The S.S. Dark Star. you wait here, I need to go scare their pants off, so they won't meddle in my buisness again. do you want to come help? I need you to get my newest giant robot, The Darkly Destroyer V.2 bring it to the edge of the sea, I'll take it from there" Darkly said

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back