• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Would you like to be a moderator?

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    I don't know if this forum has a problem with spam bots, since PC is a lot more advanced than the one I worked on, but those always pissed me off. As soon as you delete one, 5 more take it's place and it's just like "You son of a ♥♥♥♥♥."

Makes me think of the lobby chat on Pokemon Showdown's main server....

Fairy Tale~

Straight Outta Compton
    Years
  • Yeah i'd kinda like to be a mod but the only place i post in so much already has an amazing mod Donavannj.

Years
  • Even if I stayed here for a long time (which I plan on doing), I'm already a moderator on two other message boards, so I wouldn't have the time to be a mod on PC.

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Nov 15, 2023
    Making me a mod would be a terrible idea, especially on any forum that has an overwhelming amount of newbies in it (notably the Welcome Lounge and any forum concerned with ROM Hacking) because new users generally have terrible grammar and their posts just look and feel ugly and I don't like most of them and I would throw a huge temper tantrum and ban like everyone lol

If I was gonna be a mod, I'd want it to be over CCC or Forum Games because the people here aren't actually that bad and there's very little activity in both, which suits me because I'm inactive sometimes a lot of the times.

Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2017
    I don't think I could handle it. For starters, I've been here for about nine months and still have less than 300 posts. I'm not too chatty or good at bossing people around (unless I'm mad) or really good at, um, enforcing rules? Honestly if I was even in charge I would still let everyone do their own thing probably and just only occasionally be like "Hey, stop that, ummmm please?" I'm too nice ;~;

I was a mod on a forum once, though. I had a friend who was already a mod so she made me a mod too. But we mostly just censored random words/swear words and replaced them with other random words to annoy the people who swore a lot. After a while the forum died. . .

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
  • Not really, no. Too lazy and dumb.

Why would you guys want an overglorified baby-sitting position, anyway? so you can chat in the staff-only grounds? feel more important than you are? Go to the IRC channel instead! there's fun to be had

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
  • yuoamam for mobrebator 2014

But seriously, yeah I wouldn't mind being a moderator, I've been on the modding team before, so it's not like I don't know what it all entails. Also, I can cook spaghetti so I think I'm quite a catch, really.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I'm gonna be honest, I don't care.

If my activity were to really pick up in an area, and they asked me to come back on staff I might do it. Though, that depends on how comfortable I would be with said area. Just because I post a lot in a specific section or two doesn't mean that I think I would be the best person to actually take care of it. lmfao

Ideally, if I were active enough, and confident that I knew enough about them to moderate an area, I think that it would be fun to mod ORAS. c:

Back