• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen X/Y Third Version Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
I really hope for the sake of it that they need mega stones to mega evolve, ray makes sense but the starters wouldn't as they're not legendary's

Maybe the Kalos starters have their own organs that allow them to Mega Evolve. Each organ might need something to reactivate it. Greninja can perhaps mega evolve once it reaches max bond in amie, Chesnaught could mega evolve once it reaches max Ev's, and Delphox could mega evolve once it reaches max happiness.

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
there is the possiblity that Greninja will be the only one to mega evolve. They did that with Blaziken in XY and this honestly seems like a special case type thing (since it seeems realted to Ash after all)

Sean

Years
Maybe the Kalos starters have their own organs that allow them to Mega Evolve. Each organ might need something to reactivate it. Greninja can perhaps mega evolve once it reaches max bond in amie, Chesnaught could mega evolve once it reaches max Ev's, and Delphox could mega evolve once it reaches max happiness.

I dunno, still not here for that.

Mega evolving without stones should be kept to exclusive Pokemon. I'm also talking from a competitive point of view since being able to hold an item is just..

But yeah, hopefully it doesn't happen and they need mega stones

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
I dunno, still not here for that.

Mega evolving without stones should be kept to exclusive Pokemon. I'm also talking from a competitive point of view since being able to hold an item is just..

But yeah, hopefully it doesn't happen and they need mega stones
It could also be a non-stone item. I don't think Ash-Greninja is a Mega but something similar like how Primals are considered.

Sun

When the sun goes down...
Years
  • Seen Jan 20, 2017
It could also be a non-stone item. I don't think Ash-Greninja is a Mega but something similar like how Primals are considered.

This could be right. As Sycamore theorize Ash-Greninja as a Mega Evolution. In other words, might not be a Mega Evolution. It could be something that works like the Primal Reversions.

WingsofBliss

Flies with the wind.
Years
This could be right. As Sycamore theorize Ash-Greninja as a Mega Evolution. In other words, might not be a Mega Evolution. It could be something that works like the Primal Reversions.

I'm thinking this too. Also I think that if all 3 Kalos Starters get this treatment, they'll get Formes/Evolutions based from the default clothes for Serena and Calem in-game. I think there would be way too many combinations of styles and clothes for them to base it on however you choose to customize your PC.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Dec 13, 2015
I wonder if they'd permit us to have some outfit sets, that would give us ability to make our player seem like certain protagonists from previous generations (Brendan, May, Red, and so forth). Personally, I feel this'd be nifty.

In addition to these, I'd love it if we were able to design our own clothes like in Animal Crossing.

WingsofBliss

Flies with the wind.
Years
I wonder if they'd permit us to have some outfit sets, that would give us ability to make our player seem like certain protagonists from previous generations (Brendan, May, Red, and so forth). Personally, I feel this'd be nifty.

That would be an awesome way for them to make a tribute to the 20th anniversary IMO.

Knyte

Protector of Pokemon Realms
Years
Imagine if the next games weren't just Kalos-based? Imagine the "sequel" or third game thing for both XY and ORAS. Two games; different regions; connecting storylines. I mean finally a new opportunity to show how two Regions can be different, but related altogether. I know it's far from possible, but I was thinking this is a good way to wrap up the XY and ORAS tie-in. just an idea.

Sun

Years
  • Seen Jan 20, 2017
Imagine if the next games weren't just Kalos-based? Imagine the "sequel" or third game thing for both XY and ORAS. Two games; different regions; connecting storylines. I mean finally a new opportunity to show how two Regions can be different, but related altogether. I know it's far from possible, but I was thinking this is a good way to wrap up the XY and ORAS tie-in. just an idea.

So Team Flare retreated to this new region huh? It's a bit confusing though, as Zygarde's suppose to protect the Kalos region only. :P

WingsofBliss

Flies with the wind.
Years

I would really like this too. The Delta Episode in ORAS seemed like it was trying to allude to possible connections between the two regions, with Zinnia knowing an awful lot about Kalos lore(and as far as we know, she's a Hoenn native) and AZ planting that huge tree in Sootopolis. Some people dismiss the latter as a run-of-the-mill reference to AZ, and it might be... but here's the strange part about it though: Wallace and that old guy talked about that tree during a story-driven cutscene. Usually when a passive reference to other games have been made, it's usually done by talking to a random NPC with no relevance to the story. But this time, it happened during a cutscene that was part of the Delta Episode storyline. I may be looking to much into this, but it's just a thought.

About Zinnia's knowledge about Kalos... I got to thinking, Mr. Stone is another Hoenn native that knows about Kalos lore in terms of the war. Both characters obviously have knowledge of it for different purposes(Zinnia I'm not sure, Mr. Stone for developing Infinity Energy), but then I got to thinking about something. What if the Kalos War had a worldwide impact on the other regions in some form or another? Zinnia's knowledge about it all is what sticks out to me the most, besides the Sootopolis tree.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jan 5, 2018
I think I saw the flower of AZ's Floette next the tree in Sootopolis too which hint more about the connection of Kalos and Hoenn.

Edit: Found a picture of it.
Spoiler:

Sun

Years
  • Seen Jan 20, 2017
I'm shocked they didn't announce it yet. It's been 11 months since the latest games got released.

November, I think we'll at least get some early screens and/or official announcement. I wished for October, but then I've also clearly said that we'll get a few real screens and/or a proper announcement on November. :)

Years
  • Seen Jun 11, 2019
November, I think we'll at least get some early screens and/or official announcement. I wished for October, but then I've also clearly said that we'll get a few real screens and/or a proper announcement on November. :)

I hope you're right, can't wait already :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back