• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Xbox 360 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swift!

The Swiftiest
Years
  • Yo. I need help setting up Xbox Live. I've tried many times and I don't know what's wrong. I've got a modem right here in my room and I've got the adapter thing you plug into the back of the 360. I put in all the information properly, but it just doesn't work.

Help. D:

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
  • Yo. I need help setting up Xbox Live. I've tried many times and I don't know what's wrong. I've got a modem right here in my room and I've got the adapter thing you plug into the back of the 360. I put in all the information properly, but it just doesn't work.

Help. D:

You're going to have to be a little more specific. Run the test and tell us where it fails. The console should give you the option to test the connection once it fails to connect.

Years
  • *ninja cough*

Is there an 'easy' way to get the GRADUATE outta Halo 3?

I mostly kinda suck at the multiplayer (don't know the maps) so I die lots in between getting shot (not) enough.

siper x

I'm Russia, Fear Russia
    Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2023
    wondering who here is waiting to play the HALO REACH demo that is coming soon?

Years
  • I got my Gamertag changed from SofterxxxSin to DearxxAmbellina. I'm off today so I'm up for playing anything

PokéSprites

PokéSprites Krazy!
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jul 3, 2010
    I also play loads of games on xbox but my connection for some reason is currenlty down so i won't be on for some time but here's my GT:

xIxiMAGiNExIx

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen today
    I love my XBox 360 games. Favourite one is L4D2, however, I have a problem. Since I recently updated the game, the campaign Dead Center started freezing when loading up, and after downloading the DLC The Passing, so does that Campaign.

I tried downloading the game onto the Hard Drive, like recommended by others, but it hasn't worked. Does anyone experience this? All other campaigns work fine, just not them 2.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    I keep finding myself addicted to Modern Warfare 2 XD. If anyone wants to add me my gamer tag is obviouse: AdvancedK47 Also, I wouldn't mind a tourney for MW2 or something. Like teams of 3 or 5 against other teams in a Team Deathmatch.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • Omg! That is not true. I always win on that map whether I start at the bottome part or not.
    Eh, not in this one game I played, it was horrible. The whole team was on that walkway and they pretty much just noob tubed/RPG'd off of there and they put Claymores constantly on all 3 paths up to it. Plus they put a Sentry Gun on top of one of the trucks in front of the walkway and it was just down right annoying.

I wouldn't mind it, I think we should have a little MW2 event thing. Have some FFA matches, if we have enough people then we can have some random TD matches, throwing knife dodgeball (for you that don't know, click this), and so on.
    I'm game for a throwing knife battle, my friends and I always play this during the commercials of LOST xD

Last edited:

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
  • Alright, so does anyone want to try something for this weekend, or maybe the next? Just throw out some times and we can collaborate on a good one. I'm good anytime on Saturdays but not Sundays for I have soccer.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    I sort of agree with alex. Nothing much seems to happen in the gaming thread.

And damn, would I like to play some of that Throwing Knife Dodgeball.

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
  • I think it got ignored before but I'm thinking of making a huge free for all game on MW2. Post here or messsage me if you want to join, we'll probably do it sometime next weekend (14-16th)

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    It'll just be ignored here as well because most people wanting to play MW2 would be in the MW2 thread.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • I think it got ignored before but I'm thinking of making a huge free for all game on MW2. Post here or messsage me if you want to join, we'll probably do it sometime next weekend (14-16th)

I'd ignore the guy above you, seeing as he's not a mod and his opinion doesn't matter when it comes to event creation.

Anyways, if you're wanting to host the event on any date, just give me the time/date in a PM, I'll bust out a thread for you, so everyone can add your gamertag and be ready for it. :) I'm always willing to let members host events, especially for games I don't own.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back