• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

xXx-SePtEmBeR-dAiLy-ChIt-ChAt-xXx

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    I rather keep them in my Sent Items folder. XD
    And I have a folder like that, kind of, I showed you the PMs I kept. ;p

It's a festival on Hokkaido(sp?), the northern island. It has a bunch of snow and ice sculptures. It was absolutely beautiful. I also did a lot of fun activities in other parts of the city. I had to take a ferry there too. I felt sick on the way. XD
    I had a host family there, for the few days I was there. They were cool. ^^

Years
    But I could use it for that... XD

My mom's in the military; there's a few bases over there. I'd say more, but the OPSEC police would come and tackle me. XD

Years
    Well, it's my PM system, not yours. XD

When I was in sixth grade, I went on a field trip to Sapporo. I stayed with a family the few days I stayed. Then I went home. Clear enough? XD

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    My poor poor PM box. I got 350 MSWord pages of PMs. It's really really sad.... XD
    I hate cleaning that thing out. <_<;;
    And Japan sounds like a good place to go to. I mean all the games, and new stuff, yep... XD

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
    Years
    350 pages... wow. XD
    I just have an XML dump file I saved a while ago, it's around 50 KB, no idea how many PMs it contains, but at least I can say that I saved them. XD

And the one I just saved is 160 KB, and contains 144 PMs. XD

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Matt: I didn't keep them all. I just saved the ones I wanted to keep (I saved them as a page, I got about 14MB of PMs now XD).

Marc: I clicked that little Text thing to see how many PMs I got. And it came up with a long list. So I copied it to MSWord and bam, 350 pages of PMs. XD

Years
    I own your soul though, so yeah... XD

Oh dear. D:

My poor poor PM box. I got 350 MSWord pages of PMs. It's really really sad.... XD
    And Japan sounds like a good place to go to. I mean all the games, and new stuff, yep... XD

Wow, that is a lot. XD
    I saved a few PMs, but I saved it as a .txt, not a MS Word file.

It was fun looking at the games, but I've never bought any~ o.o;

You wanted to keep 350 pages of PMs? Right... XD

Some people are like that. So? >O

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
    Matt: I didn't keep them all. I just saved the ones I wanted to keep (I saved them as a page, I got about 14MB of PMs now XD).

Marc: I clicked that little Text thing to see how many PMs I got. And it came up with a long list. So I copied it to MSWord and bam, 350 pages of PMs. XD

I did that with me and Shiney's PMs. Up until I got my computer reformated...and I lost all my logs with him and everything. ;-;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back